• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Is Trump trying to build the most powerful alliance in history?

Humor me with my late-night rambling.
I'm not defending twump. I'm just playing devils advocate, or maybe just trying to have fun looking at this from a different angle.

Let's say he's not in putin's pocket, but genuinely trying to get on his good side and forge an alliance with him, comparable to any the US has with their current allies.
So he builds a solid connection with arguably one of the most powerful military & intelligence powers of the world.

He tells the Palestinians to fuck off and legitimizes Israel's claims. Like russia, intel/assassination-wise they are up there. While other Arab countries won't like this, republican-friendly oil companies are in bed with OPEC so there's really not much to worry about there.

He tells China to suck it, but makes them not feel too bad by slapping tariffs on countries that don't deserve it.

He's smitten with N.Korea, and golf buddies with Japan.

He still has to have a beef with someone, and pissing off enemies could have serious consequences (like actual war), so he goes after his friends.
He's picked on Mexico and recently went after Canada. But he knows neither of those countries will seriously go after the US because economically they're tied at the hip, and militarily the US will crush them in a land war.

He's been poking the EU since 2016 to see what he can get away with, and things like the Paris accord and Brexit proves he has a lot a leeway, and that NATO/EU won't do much against him.

tl;dr
He knows his closest allies won't disown him no matter what he does (EU/NAFTA/NATO)
He's built stronger ties with the US's mortal enemies since WWII & the only real threats to the country other than ISIS (Russia/NK)
He got Israel in his back pocket.
He's in the unprecedented position of being friends with both NK & Japan

Admittedly China might be a weak point, but china can't live without the US in the same the US can't live without them. Plus if he's tight with NK/Japan, at least militarily he's got a nice buffer.

Isn't this one hell of a powerful global alliance?