• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Is this pic photoshopped?

Rusty T

Closed Account
I was randomly browsing through the internet and found this pic.
I am asking myself wether this picture is photoshopped or not. I would say yes, but I am not 100% sure.

3002173-damned.jpg

edit: Ok, after looking for a longer time at the pic, I came to the conclusion that the waist can impossible be real.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Obviously.

But before she lost weight, Stacy/Your Southern Belle looked a lot like that.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Wtf that's the original up there, Hyde?! She has a marvelous body! Why would anyone photoshop that?! And look at that fantastic boobage! Glad those ridiculously delish looking areolas are real! :shock: :drool2:

Now gimme her name and digits! :rubbel:

I just like the handle "Rusty T"

Definitely FAKE.

but I mosdef would wax dat ass!!!

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
In the first photo, see the background by her waist and how it stretches before the waist curves in? Photoshopped.

I remember a photo set you did with Karen Fisher for Score(?) - but did you ever work with her and Stacy / Your Southern Belle when they were doing scenes together several years ago? She used to have "guest stars" on her site (Carol Foxxx, Karen Fisher, et al). Too bad she stopped doing that. In fact, I'm not even sure if she's active anymore.

If you know who Belle is, wouldn't you agree that her (natural) waist/hips/bust proportions probably looked photo-shopped to people who hadn't seen her before (at least when she first started her site)?