• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Is there a way for freeones to block someone?

babecolate

Official Checked Star Member
Unfortunately I just have a stalker. I was kind of hoping if I ignored him he would go away eventually but he just hasn't. I finally talked to him after months of trying to ignore him and he has let me know that he has no intention of stopping. He has commented several times on my FreeOnes profile under three different names. Today he just posted a new comment as well as harassed me on other accounts as well. He follows my private Snapchat he also sent me a request on manyvids for a custom video and it was very extreme I did a YouTube video about it not mentioning his name (basically he wanted me to tie up my boobs until they were purple and then clamp them). I've had many conversations with this guy trying to build a relationship with my customer but he doesn't seem to see me as a human being anymore he sees me like a sex object, and he's mad because he thinks he's entitled to my attention and a place in my life. so when I finally talked to him, he said my real name and he said that I was cold to him and that this was the most I've ever talked to him and it wasn't fair. I just honestly I'm afraid for my life at this point and I would really like FreeOnes to do something about it because it's just too much. So if there's a way for them to block somebody by an IP address I would really appreciate it.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Send me a PM or email about it and I'll look into it for you.