• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Is there a REAL hidden bedroom cam out there?

Does anyone have a link to a REAL hidden bedroom cam and NOT a link to a site with either pay or fake cams? I'm looking for a cam of someone's bedroom that is either hidden or private :helpme: Preferably a cam of a couple, too, and not just some dude or some bogus 'chat' cam.

I'm not looking for video clips either. I've done a fair amount of searching but keep striking out.

Any suggestions?

If both participant didnt know the camera was there then it would be illegal and the person who put it there (can be traced back through the website, probably :dunno:) would be arrested, so I doubt any hidden camera is actually hidden, 1 or maybe both of the people involed will know about it.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
If both participant didnt know the camera was there then it would be illegal and the person who put it there (can be traced back through the website, probably :dunno:) would be arrested, so I doubt any hidden camera is actually hidden, 1 or maybe both of the people involed will know about it.

Okay, fair enough. Then does anyone know of any REAL bedroom cams (hidden or not) where the people/couple don't know or care that they're being watched? I just want to watch regular people do their thing, you know? :nanner:

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Okay, fair enough. Then does anyone know of any REAL bedroom cams (hidden or not) where the people/couple don't know or care that they're being watched? I just want to watch regular people do their thing, you know? :nanner:

There's no such site that exists. If the people don't know they're on camera, it's illegal.

As far as sites where people know there's a camera in the room...just search for amateur, home made videos. That's about all you can do.