• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Is There A Quote From Taken Liam Neeson Could Use Or Make Up To Get The PC Police Off His Back?

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
5f5f6aa8cfc91d57831a3f7378ff0ba8.jpg

LiamNeeson-Taken-2-1955432.jpg

"I went up and down areas with a cosh, hoping I'd be approached by somebody -
I'm ashamed to say that - and I did it for maybe a week, hoping some [uses air
quotes with fingers] 'black bastard' would come out of a pub and have a go at me
about something, you know? So that I could kill him."

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Ya know, I think the guy should get some credit for admitting something negative and violent, that was deep within his thoughts from years ago, and that no one but him knew about. He talked to a priest and worked to get his mind right. Why hate on a guy for that? I dunt get it. :dunno:

I've never much cared for him or his fake tough-guy movies. He's almost as unbelievable as a toughie as that weak as pond water [NOBABE]Lauren Cohan[/NOBABE] is as a bad-ass CIA/FBI/NSC agent, or whatever the hell they're trying to sell her as on her new TV show. She (and her horrible, fake Georgia accent) was part of the reason I stopped watching that goofy zombie show, The Walking Dumbasses. People that Peewee Herman could knock out with one punch, or at least make them squirt tears, don't make good bad-asses IMO. But hey, we're (supposed to be) livin' in this brand new world, amirite, or amirite? :rolleyes:

And it did cross my mind that one reason that he didn't actually act on his violent thoughts (fantasies) in some all Black neighborhood is because he knew that he'd probably get his ass beat six ways from Sunday and get his nuts torn off. But still, I give the dude props for laying' it out there when he really didn't have to.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
It was intended to be a learning moment where Liam revealed something reprehensible about himself completely voluntarily. It backfired, will cost him lots of money, and maybe his career. What’s the learning moment about that?

It's funny how the PC brigade are doing exactly the same thing he did 40 years ago and reacting to what he said instead of stopping and thinking about it first.