• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Is the United States on the verge of civil war?

I'm not going to bother searching for quotes, but I'm pretty confident I've seen both of these assholes saying "bring on civil war 2.0" or something similar, more than once.

I know you essentially have:

But Mueller is absolutely going to expose every dirty secret this lying piece of shit has, and I'm sure there are plenty. I don't think Mueller's findings are going to be the conclusion of anything. On the contrary, that will be where the real work begins, because you're all so wrapped up in your little invented universe with it's invented facts that you and the rest of the trumpa loompas won't give a shit what's in the report, so even if the sane people want to take their country back from you lunatics they're going to have to do it by force.

but you're not here, so STFU.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
I'll take your wife's word for it.

She agrees, but more of a 'fresh' minty than 'menthol' mint. Not her favorite, she is more of a 'regular ~ kings' gal. I buy camel crush as not to hear her bitching about it. But if I could just twirl her cigs on your minty rightist taint.. I could get some oddly refreshing flavor.

She agrees, but more of a 'fresh' minty than 'menthol' mint. Not her favorite, she is more of a 'regular ~ kings' gal. I buy camel crush as not to hear her bitching about it. But if I could just twirl her cigs on your minty rightist taint.. I could get some oddly refreshing flavor.

just don't kill anybody.

wait, that means nothing to him.

Just don't wallow in the shrooms while chasing that horse with the strawberry rainbow.

there.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
If so, the left would lose. The right has all of the guns. The left just has college degrees and intellectual snobbery.

Even in Texas, one of the reddest of red states, there's still a strong 40% on, "the left", and we all got guns, y'all ain't got nearly the support you think.

Even in Texas, one of the reddest of red states, there's still a strong 40% on, "the left", and we all got guns, y'all ain't got nearly the support you think.
Only the mostleft leaning of the left shun firearms and that is a very small percentage.
Lots of the ‘righties’ on this site spew ‘liberal’ at me which I am not but in that thought I more than likely own more firearms than all of them combined.
��

xfire

Only the mostleft leaning of the left shun firearms and that is a very small percentage.
Lots of the ‘righties’ on this site spew ‘liberal’ at me which I am not but in that thought I more than likely own more firearms than all of them combined.
��

These right wing retards have proven time and time again that they have no clue what it means to be liberal or left-wing, all the fuck they know are the non-stop lies and talking points the, "conservative" media spews at them, 100% of which is either deliberately misleading, or just flat out wrong. These are the most anti-American motherfuckers in this country, have no clue what the Constitution says, let alone what it means, their entire world view is based on lies and distorted reality, it's no wonder their posts demonstrate how insane and out of touch with reality they are, we got some truly dumb, crumb-fed, and psychotic motherfuckers in our midst, bro.

If so, the left would lose.
The right has all of the guns.
The left just has college degrees and intellectual snobbery.

Remeber : the Lefet supports MS-13, all those Chicago black thugs, all those BLM omestic terrorists, etc.
And don't forget Obama the secret mooslim who's an ISIs sympathiser.
The Left could easily sponsor all these guys, hire them as mercenaries, promising them US citizenship and amnesty

The left would win that war with very few casualties among them

xfire

^ :thumbsup: Don't forget Antifa, those some pipe-hittin' motherfuckers.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
What a fun re-read. Today is Safe Harbor day, fuck Trump and all his dipshit supporters they can Civil War my dick.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/what-safe-harbor-day-why-it-s-bad-news-trump-n1250205
You should have posted this yesterday on Pearl Harbor Day.

It is interesting that the law was implemented in response to the 1876 election which had been dubbed the "Fraud of the Century (1876-77 edition). The compromise of 1877 essentially ended the northern occupation of the south and started Jim Crow. [It also made us remember Rutherford B Hayes instead of Samuel J Tilden.]

The Penis Mightier

Kameltoe Harris = Poop
No Civil War. We will be just fine. The majority of murders will still come from the same neighborhoods and peaceful life will remain where there was already peace.

“If it bleeds, it leads.” Don’t let the media wind your clock.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
El Rushbo chimes in on the rhetoric: https://thehill.com/homenews/media/529609-rush-limbaugh-says-us-trending-toward-seccession

The article references a Mississippi state rep who tweeted:
1607618888240.png

I am not sure why he's getting trashed for this Tweet. Mississippi does need to start succeeding.

1607619429812.png

Instead of focusing on forming a new country, I would have expected him to be more concerned about fixing his own state. By most income measures, MS is ~30% below the US medians.

If MS formed its own country, then it would be #1. Maybe that's the reason? 🤷‍♂️