• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Is the United States on the verge of civil war?

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
You just show more and more clear signs of having drunk the Trump Kool-Aid, and follow the rhetoric, step by step

I for one don't see any point in making attempts to argue with you in this venue.

Whether you use this to blow off steam from your actual job, or are a true believer doesn't even matter, anymore.

Sup, there is no actual "Trump Kool Aid".
It's just Kool Aid.
Build A Wall, Lock Her Up, Make Amerika Great.......those are just 1 Flavor of Kool Aid in a big giant Kool Aid Party.
Its all a show. 100% of it. There are no sides in this.
Trump, Pelosi, Shumer ectectectect. All of them, ALL OF THEM including the "News People" are actors playing a role in a show.

I see people fighting, arguing, and debating over this every day. Never realizing they are both being played and reacting and behaving and thinking in a way they are being manipulated into doing.
They have mastered the art of propaganda to a point of damn near perfection.

Sup, there is no actual "Trump Kool Aid".
It's just Kool Aid.
Build A Wall, Lock Her Up, Make Amerika Great.......those are just 1 Flavor of Kool Aid in a big giant Kool Aid Party.
Its all a show. 100% of it. There are no sides in this.
Trump, Pelosi, Shumer ectectectect. All of them, ALL OF THEM including the "News People" are actors playing a role in a show.

I see people fighting, arguing, and debating over this every day. Never realizing they are both being played and reacting and behaving and thinking in a way they are being manipulated into doing.
They have mastered the art of propaganda to a point of damn near perfection.
Truer words were never spoken. I must agree, well said.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Civil War 2.0 would be over before it even started, some people just aren't good at stuff, so I hear.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
The Far Right Conservative Regular Militia/Army Mustering For Drills

were-ready-trump.jpg

I didn't call for a civil war

No one is hoping for a civil war dipwad.

I'm not going to bother searching for quotes, but I'm pretty confident I've seen both of these assholes saying "bring on civil war 2.0" or something similar, more than once.

Gun confiscation legislation or a SCOTUS ruling severely limiting 2nd amendment rights or gun ownership would spark a civil war. Make no mistake about that. The impeachment and senate conviction of Trump would also spark a civil war.

It’s something that I would join and would be willing to die for.

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

You and the rest of the trumpa loompas would bitch and moan about it on internet forums, and then proceed to do precisely dick.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
As we are on topic of juggling theories about Trump's hard to follow actions - here is my next working thesis:

Trump is burning down the path for future republican administrations and the GOP in general.

Just look at it this way:

Before his run as a candidate, he said interviewers, "Democrats are the best for business", and most of his donated money went to them:

https://www.npr.org/sections/itsall...-flipping-political-donations?t=1549110900944

Then the logical step for him is, get the GOP out of the way, they are bad for the country, anyways.

Now that he is about to shut the country down a second time, and/or call out a National Emergency - which will be found to be unconstitutional (And a unfunny joke by the major part of people not only in the USA), come 2020 and going on, the GOP can just stop trying to get anybody of theirs elected. They are almost done in.

"Meal Team Six" lol

That is funny. But if an ACTUAL civil war (God forbid) were to break out in the U.S. with lines drawn, it wouldn't be a bunch of yahoos taking over a wildlife refuge in BFE, Oregon.

Which side do you think the majority of active duty military, law enforcement and combat veterans would be on? Which would the farmers in America's heartland (you know -flyover country) side with?

Speaking of meals.