• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Is Steven Seagal a good actor?

I never watched his movie for his acting abilities. I watch his movies cause I wanted to see him kick somebody's teeth out of their face.

Mayhem

Banned
A good actor can act completely outside of their normal behavior. Stevan Seagal only plays to his own.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I liked him in a few movies, "Under Siege," "Above the Law," "The Glimmer Man," "Out for Justice," and "Exit Wounds" to name a few. He's just like Jean-Claude Van Damme. He grows on you as an action hero.

Acting: No
Ass Kicking: Hell yeah

Don't like him!

Cheers
Jason-X :cool:

Bad actor but in his day he was a true bad ass. He still thinks he is the cat's meow but I don't think he can handle himself as well as he thinks he can these days. It's funny when he takes credit for MMA fighters doing devastating kicks like Anderson Silva kicking Vitor Belfort with a front kick to the face. "I taught him that".

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
There is no emoticon that conveys just how pathetically stupid I find this thread and the OP. Nor how much it makes me desire to leave FO.
This thread is diabolical in it's level of troll and intellect (or lack thereof) and everyone on this forum is stupider for having read it.

No. A terrible actor who can't even portray a real life deputy sheriff.