• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

is sleep sex possible?

boxer45

Banned
sometimes i wake up in middle of the night all horny.i don't want to wake up my girl at that time for a quickie.so i want to know is it possible to have sex with her while she remains asleep?

if i take slow and steady strokes,will it work?

Whether you think you can, or whether you think you cant...youre right :)

I thought this was a thread about people who are asleep having sex. My wife and I woke up one morning, still kind of sticky 'down there' on both of us. "Did we....? Well, we must have... but in our sleep? WOW, we are some horny bitches!"

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
There is such a thing as sleep sex, which is an actual disorder, but it involves both parties being asleep. However, I'd classify consciously having sex with a girl while she's sleeping to be rape. If you don't want to wake her up for a midnight quickie because you're afraid she'll say no, so you go ahead and bypass her part of the decision altogether, that's rape.

Might I suggest going to the bathroom for a jerk session instead? That would alleviate your horniness and be perfectly acceptable.

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
sometimes i wake up in middle of the night all horny.i don't want to wake up my girl at that time for a quickie.so i want to know is it possible to have sex with her while she remains asleep?

if i take slow and steady strokes,will it work?
stop talking! do it! :) if you woke her that's not a problem, there's not better way for a wake up :)
I've tried it and she always wakes up with "Oww, what are you doing? That's my butt."

Nevermind, go back to bed.
REP!!!:1orglaugh
There is such a thing as sleep sex, which is an actual disorder, but it involves both parties being asleep. However, I'd classify consciously having sex with a girl while she's sleeping to be rape. If you don't want to wake her up for a midnight quickie because you're afraid she'll say no, so you go ahead and bypass her part of the decision altogether, that's rape.

Might I suggest going to the bathroom for a jerk session instead? That would alleviate your horniness and be perfectly acceptable.
WTF! a rape? really? damn!:eek:

I thought this was a thread about people who are asleep having sex. My wife and I woke up one morning, still kind of sticky 'down there' on both of us. "Did we....? Well, we must have... but in our sleep? WOW, we are some horny bitches!"

yep that has happened with my girlfriend and i several times, except we always wake up part way through..that's always interesting, as we both groggily try to figure out what's going on then decide we might as well keep going :facepalm:

stop talking! do it! :) if you woke her that's not a problem, there's not better way for a wake up :)

Having sex with someone without their consent is rape. Yes, you or I might like to be woken up by sex, but we're not having something shoved up us when unprepared/unconscious.

WTF! a rape? really? damn!:eek:

Really. This has been fairly newsworthy recently. Consent the night before does not constitute consent now. Even if it's your partner, if one party is not able to give their consent, that's rape.

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
Having sex with someone without their consent is rape. Yes, you or I might like to be woken up by sex, but we're not having something shoved up us when unprepared/unconscious.

Really. This has been fairly newsworthy recently. Consent the night before does not constitute consent now. Even if it's your partner, if one party is not able to give their consent, that's rape.
oh gosh, these laws are so stupid! :1orglaugh
if i've got a girlfriend she can rape me every night! :) lol

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Sleep sex. The object of your desires before you even closed your eyes. Waking up in the middle of the night and looking at your partner. Looking real good just resting there. No makeup, no hair done. Still you get excited. Nothing wrong with that. Affection shouldn't be regulated by a clock. Women had woken me up and started the action too. Go with it. We have both gone to work with that half sleep and regrettably loved it. A great yin and yang.

My girlfriend and I went camping one time and she woke up so horny she started sucking my dick while I was asleep. As far as consent goes, she had carte blanche to suck my cock whenever she wanted so it was no big deal.

Yeah, waking your partner up for some midnight sex is totally ok, and can be fun, but outright trying to make it a point to fuck their unconscious body is rape. Not much better than slipping a drug into her drink.

which, if you're in an intimate relationship with someone, is an even more ridiculous thing to do anyway..

Yeah, waking your partner up for some midnight sex is totally ok, and can be fun, but outright trying to make it a point to fuck their unconscious body is rape. Not much better than slipping a drug into her drink.

This works both ways. Nice to wake up to a mouth on the ole organ in the middle of the night.