• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Is Obama the antichrist

He's not the Antichrist, he's just the Anticapitalist.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Obviously the protestor is a nut (and disrespectful at that) but did anyone else roll their eyes when Obama felt the need to point out that he did believeJesus was the lord? Like he wanted to assure people "Just so you guys know, I am NOT the antichrist. I love Jesus!" :1orglaugh. It seems like politicians always feel the need to appeal to the nation's religion. Is it so bad for a president not to be religious?

Jon S.

Banned
That's absolute hog wash.....everyone knows that I'm the anti-christ, or Will E. Trebus is....the jury is still out on that one! Ha ha ha! :D

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
That's absolute hog wash.....everyone knows that I'm the anti-christ, or Will E. Trebus is....the jury is still out on that one! Ha ha ha! :D
At the very least you guys are top ranking minions. Maybe the horsemen. :1orglaugh

Although it is true that I have only seen him on TV and never in person, I do not believe him to be a fictional character.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Well, if before the 2012 elections he's shot and he rises from the dead, you'll know if he's the antichrist or not. :2 cents:

However, my money is on Bachmann being the antichrist. That, or a poster child for the psycho.

C

cindy CD/TV

Not only that, but he's a Muslim anti-Christ. :elaugh: Doesn't that seem like some sort of rule violation, like using a football to play baseball or something? :dunno: :D

Jon S.

Banned
You know though, in all seriousness, when people go about calling people the anti-christ, or comparing them to Hitler, they lose what little credibility they had to begin with. Now, from what I saw in this incident, the "gentleman" in question would seem to be in need of some medication....and I say that in all seriousness. From his rants, he just seemed to be "a little off." Sadly, in the United States, we can't force people to get the treatment that they "likely" are in desperate need of.

Finally, I didn't like George W. Bush, and, though I was just a kid at the time, I don't think that much of Ronald Reagan....from a policy standpoint.....but "W" wasn't the anti-christ, and he certainly wasn't even anywhere in Hitler's league.....and Reagan wasn't the anti-christ....despite the fact that some people would point out that his initials were 666 (Ronald Wilson Reagan). Like I said, when people need to resort to such insane statements and comparisions, they lose what little credibility they had in the 1st place. :2 cents:

Jon S.

Banned
Ya know, for an Agnostic, I'm still a little skittishl. I was going to post an inverted crucifix, then, after seeing the examples on our friend "the Google," I said to myself.....nah, I'm not fucking with that. Hey, I might be Agnostic....but still, I'm not taking chances! Ha ha ha!

Damn, that must mean Will E Trebus MUST be the anti-christ. Ha ha ha!