• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Is Mexico Still Paying For The Wall On The Southern Border?

Is Mexico Still Paying For The Wall On The Southern Border?

• Yes

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I still hear about the Southern Border Wall being built but I haven't heard about Mexico paying for it lately. Could be my fault as I possibly didn't hear it mentioned recently but Mexico paying for it seemed to be an important element of the construction which people were told before the election and many truly believed would happen.

I still hear about the Southern Border Wall being built but I haven't heard about Mexico paying for it lately. Could be my fault as I possibly didn't hear it mentioned recently but Mexico paying for it seemed to be an important element of the construction which people were told before the election and many truly believed would happen.

A renegotiated NAFTA which would address our trade deficit with Mexico would pay for it and then some. Like a lot of some.

Don't doubt this President when he says he's going to do something. Ask MS-13 and ISIS.

Now on to phase II of those tax cuts.

Thank you President Trump, we in MAGA Nation f'n love you.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
They will pay.

:stir:

Trump's word means absolutely nothing. During the campaign conservaturds would always get on liberals for taking his outrageous statements literally. "He's joking" they would always say. Instead they told us take Trump seriously but not literally. So I've taken that advice. And I suggest everyone else do the same

What Trump said : "W're gonna buil a wall and Mexico is gonna pay for it"
What Trump will accomplish (at best) : a double fence, funded by NAFTA