• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Is "King of the Hill" better than "South Park"?

Shifty

O.G.
South park is the stupidest, most annoying, overrated garbage on television. I can not begin to describe my hatred for it, and most of its fans (you guys act like fucking retards). I'm not a giant fan of King Of The Hill, but I like it a lot more than South Park.

I agree. South Park is better.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
I just can't relate to king of the hill. Dale is the only funny character.

you're comparing apples to oranges. i think they're both great, but they're not in the same ballpark, not even the same game.

i suppose a better question would be, "is Family Guy better than South Park?", and the answer to that is , NO. let me repeat, NO.

The only thing these two shows have in common is that they are cartoons. They're way too different to compare and try to say one is better than the other.
We might as well compare a bicycle to a taco.
Hell, even the Family Guy vs South Park thing is too different to compare.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
I think they both have their good points, like 'Cartman' and 'Bill Dauterive'. So it's hard for me to say one is better than the other.

I prefer King of the Hill. South Park has lost it. All they do is make fun of whatever easy target happens to be popular at the moment.

That sounds like Freeones. :D

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Neither one of them is better than Doug.

But of the two listed, I'll take South Park.

South Park by a land slide. KOTH is pretty damn boring and South Park is current and touches on all kinds of issues. Not sure how that can annoy somebody but alot of kids don't find Family Guy annoying for some reason. South Park has always been and will always be the king of adult cartoon comedy.

They're too different to be compared. King of the Hill is a good, understated show that's not about much. It's entertaining but not extremely funny or witty. It's a good show to watch when you want to relax. It's more of an animated sitcom (thankfully without the cheesy sitcom features) than adult cartoon.

South Park is meant to be a funny, witty, sometimes "offensive" show about society and current events. Much more adult-themed than King of the Hill.

I like them both for different reasons.

King of the Hill for me. The humor is a bit smarter and I can relate to it. Having lived in the South for a very long time, I can tell you I know at least 3 people for nearly every character in the show for whom I can relate them to. For example, I know three guys who are like Boomhauer, about 6 people who are Cotton Hill-like, and there are too many Luanne Platters to name. Also, I have been known to sit in the alley or under a tree with friends and drink my ass off. South Park to me is just in your face crude humor. Don't get me wrong, it's great, but after a while, the plots become "expected" and the shock value has worn off significantly.

DR. B

Closed Account
I like Southpark. Who gives a shit about rednecks and propane, but.... well, rednecks do I guess :/

nightwanker

Proud first owner of FreeOnes Playing Cards
Shoot your load to ...
http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?628784-Shoot-your-load-to
Simple game: to reply, you have to cum to the babe named above your post.
Then you designate the next girl... but you should choose one, you would consider for your own pleasure.

Who is sexier? Pick winning Babe vs a new Challenger
http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?661411-Who-is-sexier-Pick-winning-Babe-vs-a-new-Challenger

This reply is kind of overreaction to various bumps of similar threads in short time.