• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Is Doggy Style Degrading???

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I was in bed with my girlfriend the other night, we were fooling around and i just suggested a different position. All of a sudden she freaks out and starts telling me that to fuck her doggy would be degrading to her, that if i cared at all i'd at least want to make eye contact while we were fucking. I've never heard anything like this before, every other girlfriend i've had hasnt said anything about it, one really preferred it (looking back that may have been because it meant that she didnt have to look at me but i'd rather not dig too deep on that one).

So, has anyone else had this experience? Any thoughts?

:glugglug:

The "Doggystyle Troll" she has in her isn't called Pillow Pants is it?

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
the only problem with doggy is the guy can go very deep and it can catch you off guard.

Surely if you give a good licking for warm up (which is simply good manners and should surely be standard procedure?) and don't go slamming it in too hard straight away that wouldn't happen?

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
How is it degrading to her if you're doing all the work? :dunno:

That's Feminists for you; you put in all the work to give them an orgasm while they just lie there, yet it is you who is abusing her and they feel sorry for her.

Last edited:
I was in bed with my girlfriend the other night, we were fooling around and i just suggested a different position. All of a sudden she freaks out and starts telling me that to fuck her doggy would be degrading to her, that if i cared at all i'd at least want to make eye contact while we were fucking. I've never heard anything like this before, every other girlfriend i've had hasnt said anything about it, one really preferred it (looking back that may have been because it meant that she didnt have to look at me but i'd rather not dig too deep on that one).
So, has anyone else had this experience? Any thoughts?
Okay, this is one of those areas where she has her values, and you have to work with that.

It's only degrading if that's your intent. At the same time, it's clear that eye contact is important to her. So you have to recognize the latter, while explaining it is not the former. And work from there.

One way is to maybe start with spooning and embracing sideways, then moving more and more to a knees position for you, then her as well. At some point maybe you can get her to look back at you, as you are speared into her, but meeting her eyes leaning to a side.

Remember, it's rarely about "absolute" values and this "degrading v. respectful." It's about taking your partner's values and working with them, putting her at ease, but making sure she recognizes your intent.

God she'd hate me. I've been known to focus on various portions of my wife's body, anatomy, let alone we're not making as much contact when she's sitting on my face, or I'm balls deep into her mouth. I love her entire body in motion, but sometimes she gets on me cowgirl, and I'm totally lusting for her flying DD cups.

the only problem with doggy is the guy can go very deep and it can catch you off guard.
Working the woman up and a good rhythm is always best. In general, I haven't had a problem because I typically go after my wife, and she is completely relaxed, possibly quivering. The nice thing about the quiver is that you can easily tell when she's enjoying it, and when she'll tense (possibly too much, too fast, too deep, etc...).

But what I love about the doggie is that I am so focused on her hips, her hourglass, etc... I typically don't spear and slam hard from behind, but it's a total facination with her backside. Maybe that is why I fantasize about doing such, an immediate slice and hard spear, because I rarely do it in real life.

I really enjoy working the whole experience, slow, extended, maybe even getting her off with an angle, or reaching around and getting that clitoris with my hand. And as much as I talk about cupping my wife's DDs as I ram her from behind, I typically have my hands at those hips, feeling like I'm "pulling" her onto my rod, bounding her cheeks against my pelvis.

In fact, many times I don't grab her breasts at all, until I reach the "point-of-no-return" and then I edge up, and cup her breasts. So I'm not quite as deep into her when I "go nuts," frantically copulating her breasts in total overload just before and just as I unloading into her. That's the most intensive doggie I'll usually have, it's almost always slow and relaxing for both of us.

So as far as "Degrading," it's really her definition. If your lover doesn't want you lusting after her body or portions of her anatomy, and wants you staring into her eyes while you slice, pump and unload, then you have to work with your lover. Of course, if you're the raw, animalistic type of man that sometimes just gets focused on "big fucking tits" or "pounding her hard," honesty is the best with her. If it means you aren't meant from one another, it's better to find out earlier ... than later.

Most of the time, finding a medium is easier than you think. Although any time a woman has a physical issue with the action, such as going too deep, you have to heed that completely. You want her to be comfortable, and especially not fearing discomfort. That never ends well, even if she agrees to "deal with it," you want her desiring it, not "putting up with it."

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
No, it's not degrading. Punching her in the back of the head while you do it and calling her a slut, that would be degrading.

The next time she spits on your dick to "apply lube", yell at her, that is degrading. Say... you have plenty of saliva in your mouth, apply it that way.

Okay, this is one of those areas where she has her values, and you have to work with that.

It's only degrading if that's your intent. At the same time, it's clear that eye contact is important to her. So you have to recognize the latter, while explaining it is not the former. And work from there.

One way is to maybe start with spooning and embracing sideways, then moving more and more to a knees position for you, then her as well. At some point maybe you can get her to look back at you, as you are speared into her, but meeting her eyes leaning to a side.

Remember, it's rarely about "absolute" values and this "degrading v. respectful." It's about taking your partner's values and working with them, putting her at ease, but making sure she recognizes your intent.

God she'd hate me. I've been known to focus on various portions of my wife's body, anatomy, let alone we're not making as much contact when she's sitting on my face, or I'm balls deep into her mouth. I love her entire body in motion, but sometimes she gets on me cowgirl, and I'm totally lusting for her flying DD cups.

Working the woman up and a good rhythm is always best. In general, I haven't had a problem because I typically go after my wife, and she is completely relaxed, possibly quivering. The nice thing about the quiver is that you can easily tell when she's enjoying it, and when she'll tense (possibly too much, too fast, too deep, etc...).

But what I love about the doggie is that I am so focused on her hips, her hourglass, etc... I typically don't spear and slam hard from behind, but it's a total facination with her backside. Maybe that is why I fantasize about doing such, an immediate slice and hard spear, because I rarely do it in real life.

I really enjoy working the whole experience, slow, extended, maybe even getting her off with an angle, or reaching around and getting that clitoris with my hand. And as much as I talk about cupping my wife's DDs as I ram her from behind, I typically have my hands at those hips, feeling like I'm "pulling" her onto my rod, bounding her cheeks against my pelvis.

In fact, many times I don't grab her breasts at all, until I reach the "point-of-no-return" and then I edge up, and cup her breasts. So I'm not quite as deep into her when I "go nuts," frantically copulating her breasts in total overload just before and just as I unloading into her. That's the most intensive doggie I'll usually have, it's almost always slow and relaxing for both of us.

So as far as "Degrading," it's really her definition. If your lover doesn't want you lusting after her body or portions of her anatomy, and wants you staring into her eyes while you slice, pump and unload, then you have to work with your lover. Of course, if you're the raw, animalistic type of man that sometimes just gets focused on "big fucking tits" or "pounding her hard," honesty is the best with her. If it means you aren't meant from one another, it's better to find out earlier ... than later.

Most of the time, finding a medium is easier than you think. Although any time a woman has a physical issue with the action, such as going too deep, you have to heed that completely. You want her to be comfortable, and especially not fearing discomfort. That never ends well, even if she agrees to "deal with it," you want her desiring it, not "putting up with it."

The weird thing is though that she's fine with other stuff that she shouldn't really be if she was more consistant with feeling 'degraded'. Shes swallowed my cum, i've fucked her face getting her mascara running and spit running down and i've cum on her face more times than i can remember. I just can't get my head round why she feels this way about doggy and not me dropping a load on her face?!

Shifty

O.G.
The weird thing is though that she's fine with other stuff that she shouldn't really be if she was more consistant with feeling 'degraded'. Shes swallowed my cum, i've fucked her face getting her mascara running and spit running down and i've cum on her face more times than i can remember. I just can't get my head round why she feels this way about doggy and not me dropping a load on her face?!

Maybe take the ash tray off her ass and just place it on the nightstand.

shimmy2

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
doggy is natural in the animal world and wtf are we, animals... missionary is only done by weird humans and a few very odd species. man on top might be an okay position to warm up with but if you remain there youre missing out on all the fun and you're probably "in love" or some shit, hence the look into my eyes request

Personally I don't necessarily find it degrading in most cases, but everybody is different and that is just one of her issues I guess. If she's not comfortable with it in the end not doing one or two positions to make her happy and respect her wishes isn't that big of a deal either in my eyes.

Shifty

O.G.
doggy is natural in the animal world and wtf are we, animals... missionary is only done by weird humans and a few very odd species. man on top might be an okay position to warm up with but if you remain there youre missing out on all the fun and you're probably "in love" or some shit, hence the look into my eyes request

Actually, we're mammals. :2 cents:

"Bump, bump"...those are the sounds she would hear. One for when she gets kicked, and the other for when she hits the curb!
:nannerf2:

Dude...learn how to sweet-talk your girl man :/