• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Is Doggy Style Degrading???

I was in bed with my girlfriend the other night, we were fooling around and i just suggested a different position. All of a sudden she freaks out and starts telling me that to fuck her doggy would be degrading to her, that if i cared at all i'd at least want to make eye contact while we were fucking. I've never heard anything like this before, every other girlfriend i've had hasnt said anything about it, one really preferred it (looking back that may have been because it meant that she didnt have to look at me but i'd rather not dig too deep on that one).

So, has anyone else had this experience? Any thoughts?

:glugglug:

I don't know what to say for your girl but....well, I have no words for that.:dunno:

I disagree with her. Making love I agree being able to look into your partners eyes is important. No one "makes love" every time they have sex. Half the time its just sex or down right animalistic fucking. In those two cases doggie is definitely acceptable.

Maybe you she doesn't see sex as just something fun to do maybe its about the love in her case. :dunno:

Damn that's fucked up. Doggy is killer. She has no clue what she is missing. There has to be a way you can easy her into it.

Doggie is easier to hit the G-spot. I have a bratwurst (up pointing) cock so it works for me. And eye contact is retarded during sex anyway.

Next to riding, it's my wife's favorite.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
this reminds me of a joke i heard a few years ago.

why do canadians like having sex doggy-style? so they can both watch the hockey game! lol

doggy-style is fun! i love having my hips held in that position...it feels very primitive, like i'm being "taken" :D

:iloveyou:

Most women love being "taken" Doggy style that I've done that too anyways.
Doesn't a woman feel like the guy is larger if he takes her that way? (My cock is 1/2" hard) I don't see why a woman would complain about a cock being larger for her...

Easy solution to the problem; stick a mirror in front of her.
Get her to look at you and lick her lips while your taking her from behind.

Last edited:

georges

Staff member
I don't think there is something degrading with doggystyle. It allows the man to give full pleasure to the woman he is having sex with.

Doggie is easier to hit the G-spot. I have a bratwurst (up pointing) cock so it works for me. And eye contact is retarded during sex anyway.

If your pecker points upward that would be in the opposite direction of the "spot" in doggy. Missionary should be the angle for your dangle if your trying to work the "spot" BS Scott.

My guess is shes not ready for it yet, as stupid as that may sound. She's still in a phase where making love has to be all magical and perfect and caring because she has strong feelings for you.

Either that or you need to get her dripping wet and super horny, to the point that she doesnt care if its degrading.

Chica

Official Checked Star Member
:iloveyou:

Most women love being "taken" Doggy style that I've done that too anyways.
Doesn't a woman feel like the guy is larger if he takes her that way? (My cock is 1/2" hard) I don't see why a woman would complain about a cock being larger for her...

Easy solution to the problem; stick a mirror in front of her.
Get her to look at you and lick her lips while your taking her from behind.

the only problem with doggy is the guy can go very deep and it can catch you off guard.