• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Is "Dexter" as good as "Breaking Bad"?

DR. B

Closed Account
Walter White would straight backhand Dexter Morgan, turn him around and fucking rape his asshole. Why? cause Walter is dying and he has nothing to lose.

BR
BA

for the win!!!

Walter and Jesse wouldn't even know Dexter was after them until they were strapped down to a table with pictures of 8 Ball, Gale and Tuco laying everywhere.

As far as the shows, I can't answer this. Both are extremely good, extremely well done shows. I'm running through season 4 of Breaking Bad as I type this and am loving every second. Dexter is 6 seasons of epic cliffhangers and great acting.

Hello, Dexter Morgan.

Epic. Epic. Epic.

I'll decide when both series are finished.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Walter and Jesse wouldn't even know Dexter was after them until they were strapped down to a table with pictures of 8 Ball, Gale and Tuco laying everywhere.

As far as the shows, I can't answer this. Both are extremely good, extremely well done shows. I'm running through season 4 of Breaking Bad as I type this and am loving every second. Dexter is 6 seasons of epic cliffhangers and great acting.

Epic. Epic. Epic.

I'll decide when both series are finished.
More like Tuco and 8 ball would be the ones strapped to his table if Walt & Jesse didn't kill em. They're similar, except Dexter takes out killers for his own amusement while Walt & Jessie are forced to do it every now and then to survive.

DR. B

Closed Account
The most dangerous type of humans are the ones that have nothing to lose, plain and simple. Thats what makes Walter so callous, he's making meth, destroying communities, taking out his competition cause... well, he has nothing to lose, he's already dead.

"Dexter takes out killers for his own amusement" - PK

If I want to see some asshole take out killers, I'd watch Death Wish or Law Biding Citizen :/

More like Tuco and 8 ball would be the ones strapped to his table if Walt & Jesse didn't kill em. They're similar, except Dexter takes out killers for his own amusement while Walt & Jessie are forced to do it every now and then to survive.

No shit.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
When I first got together with my girl a couple of years ago, I watched part of a season of Dexter with her. To be honest, it did nothing for me and I haven't watched it since. It was a well made, well written, entertaining show. But I wouldn't put it in the same league as either Breaking Bad or The Wire.