• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Is Apple TV Any Good?

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I just signed up for the 3 free months but I’m not seeing a lot of interesting stuff unless I want to pay extra rental fees. Still looking around though.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I forgot to mention that everything is not all inclusive on the monthly fee. Some things(usually what I want to see) are extra cost.

I came across a lot of that when navigating the app thingy. With all the other goodies I have already subscribed to it's a pretty safe bet that I will be dropping the ax on Apple TV when my free trial runs out.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
The wife just signed up today for a special. There's a show she wants to watch, and has informed me that a movie I want to see is on there, "Greyhound" with Tom Hanks, a WWII movie. I'll be watching that tomorrow.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Greyhound is excellent. As always with Hanks but everyone else is very good in this movie.
Yeah, that's why I want to see it. Anything he does, involving WWII is always kept as accurate as possible. I would love to see him and Spielberg redo an accurate remake/version of the classic, "The Battle of the Bulge". They told one side of it, with "A Band of Brothers", to which not one man ever claimed to need rescuing, by of course the armored forces, lead by Patton. I think if anyone can tell the story with authenticity, it's those two.

Yeah, that's why I want to see it. Anything he does, involving WWII is always kept as accurate as possible. I would love to see him and Spielberg redo an accurate remake/version of the classic, "The Battle of the Bulge". They told one side of it, with "A Band of Brothers", to which not one man ever claimed to need rescuing, by of course the armored forces, lead by Patton. I think if anyone can tell the story with authenticity, it's those two.
Plus they have star power to demand a movie budget that can afford the best in props, costumes and SFX.
There are plenty of other studios/actors/etc who might be able to tell an authentic or original WWII story, but almost no one has the kind of pull to throw the money needed to make it look authentic.

so you guys are talking about ww2 movies well I got a great ww2 movie for you it's called the imitation game with benedict cumberbatch its not the most historically accurate movie but it's still great and what's factual is alan turing invented engineered digital stuff or the 1st computer ever and the movie has to do with what I've been saying everythings always been old school you can check out my thread about it I've been spreading this message since last year

https://www.freeones.com/forums/threads/everythings-always-been-old-school-and-alan-turing.1031548/

You do realize people will be more likely to respond (or even read) your posts if you use punctuation?

Mythic Quest just finished season 3. At least, I think it did, based on the length of past seasons. So you can binge the entire series up to this point - and being a gamer @Lee Van Queef , I'm sure you will enjoy :)