• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> Introducing FreeOnes Most Popular Babes!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Here is a new feature that I just know you guys are going to love! Now, instead of only being able to see Yesterdays Top Searches on the front page, you can now see the top 100 most popular FreeOnes babes! Cool, eh?

Getting to the Most Popular Babes page is easy! You can find it in the drop down menu on the front page.

top_100_front.jpg

Here's the really cool bit! You can customize your Top 100 by selecting your preference for timeframe, profession, country and even age, hair color, cup size and eye color!

And of course, you can also see the Top Movers over the past 7 days!

As always, post suggestions on what we could improve on or comments about what you like or don't like!

CLICK HERE to visit the Most Popular Babes Page now!

Nice work!

I hope this eventually turns into like a thing where people will sort their own Favorites lists into their own Top 100 and then the FreeOnes Top 100 list then uses that data to calculate overall popularity...That sounds a little crazy though...>_>

perfect...

OMG, (s)excellent man! thanks

This new feature is a very welcome innovation on the part of Freeones. I hope the person who conceptualized it gets a big raise!

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Cool! Unbelievable that FreeOnes can still get improved by new features all the time!

It seems always perfect. But then again a new feature...

:hatsoff: FreeOnes Crew

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I like this it's sort of like the top 25 poll in College football...

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
How do we submit corrections?

Kayden Kross is no longer just a centerfold. She's been doing boy/girl for about 2 years for Vivid and now as a contract girl at Adam & Eve.

This isn't editable from her biography page like other stats. The two dozen movies she's done are listed here:

http://www.iafd.com/person.rme/perfid=KaydenKross/gender=f/Kayden-Kross.htm

I'll take a look at this tomorrow. In the future if you see changes that need to be made with this, just email webmaster@freeones.com and one of us will look into it.

Okay.. You got are leading the way with new technology.. This is seriously cool! Just asking this question what will Freeones come up with next? Thanks guys and This site is the best because of team members! thanks

I like this it's sort of like the top 25 poll in College football...

Its even got movers, kinda like mvoers and shakers that you would find on Scout or rivals... This is incredible. This will take 30 minutes of my day atleast playing with this. Very cool. :thumbsup: