• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

InterNETional Nude Photo of the Year! Semi-Finals: Match #1

Which photo do you find overall more appealing?

• Raquel Pomplun

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Turuta Anastasy

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
<>

This is a Final Four match recreated from a 609-pic nude photo tournament.
In the poll box above, please select your preferred choice.

Raquel Pomplun

Raquel_Pomplun_freeones.jpg

http://www.centerfold-babes.net/pb/raquel-pomplun-2013/

vs.

Fountain_of_Serenity_freeones.jpg

Turuta Anastasy

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for keeping post compliant by tracking down the source gallery.
I wasn't aware of the PB policy, but will certainly keep it in mind for the future.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Stiffy for Moderator of the Year!

Damn is he a great mod or what?! Every other of the current mods (at least the one or two that actually do shit and are aware of this rule (especially that wannabe-Scot)) would just have deleted the pic and the thread wouldn't have made any sense anymore.

But not this mod. He tracks down the sample gallery and adds it. He helps the member while telling him what he did wrong and makes him aware of the rule that way without ruining his thread and/or banning him or giving him infractions willy-nilly.

I mean I couldn't care less about the thread starter's threads (he doesn't deserve the word bear in his name), but this was still some neat moderating.

Go, give this guy the Moderator of the Year award and make him Chief of Surgery already! :clap:

Re: Stiffy for Moderator of the Year!

Damn is he a great mod or what?! Every other of the current mods (at least the one or two that actually do shit and are aware of this rule (especially that wannabe-Scot)) would just have deleted the pic and the thread wouldn't have made any sense anymore.

But not this mod. He tracks down the sample gallery and adds it. He helps the member while telling him what he did wrong and makes him aware of the rule that way without ruining his thread and/or banning him or giving him infractions willy-nilly.

I mean I couldn't care less about the thread starter's threads (he doesn't deserve the word bear in his name), but this was still some neat moderating.

Go, give this guy the Moderator of the Year award and make him Chief of Surgery already! :clap:

Well, he's certainly got my vote!
Hats off to Mr_Stiffy :hatsoff: