• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

In the Stripper's Wake

Working on your birthday isn't the best way to spend it but that's what wound up happening. By the end of the day I was dead tired and just ready to go to sleep until my fiancee and I get an unlikely invitation. One of our friends was heading up a bachelorette party at the Hustler Club and she got the go ahead to invite a few more of her friends. Slightly unexpected since I've never since I've never been to a strip club before, I never saw the point in going while I was single. not to mention that my past girlfriends were in no way cool with it. So we decided to head out and meet up with our friends who were already a few drinks and knee deep in beautiful naked women everywhere.

So we get there and meet up with the guest of honor, our friend and a few others there for the party. It "manages" to slip out that I'm a birthday boy and a strip club virgin so I'm immediately shuffled to the back for my first lap dance....with my girl doing nothing but watching us. Terri had the first shot at popping my cherry so to speak. She was a lovely brunette, lean build and some firm breasts. She could sense I was a bit nervous but she knew what would turn me on. She was very aggressive with me, tapping every nerve and pushing every button. Then when the second song hit I just got lost in it...all the dirty talking, grinding and groping turned into one big blur. I got so hard I was ready to fuck right then and there. All the while I did wonder what my dear was thinking...sitting there, seeing this hot lady grinding on my body and I was caressing her. I did all of this and I was still wearing the ring she gave me when we got engaged. I found what would come of that later on.

In the middle of the night I was slowly awakened out of a dead sleep with her laying next to me in nothing but a Batman t-shirt. Slowly grinding her already wet cunt on my thigh and caressing her breasts like she wanted something more. When I finally came to fully she leaned on me more, lifitng her shirt up and revealing everything to me. Her kiss had the taste of the Captain and Coke she downed earlier that night. Her eyes were glazed over with lust as she wanted what the stripper couldn't have and I think what she wanted me to do there. Then she mounted me and sunk her wetness around my meat. As she rode me I heard nothing but the nastiest, filthiest things coming out of her mouth. Telling me to fuck her like I hate her, make my slut cum all night long. How could I do nothing else but please her?

Although we're both very kinky at heart there's nothing wrong with a little outside inspiration from time to time. Rest assured we've found our own little spot for some private fun...and we'll have that itch again very soon.