• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

In 10 years male virginity rate (for men under 30) has risen almost 400%

Ew8N20tW8AEhnjN.jpg

What do guys here think of that?

Blame social media and internet dating and apps. A-L-L the chicks chase the Top-20 percent of dudes. The other 80 percent are left with the scraps.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Maybe they wore themselves out before turning 18?

Another hypothesis might be that more of them admit it than in the past. I can see a dumb stigma from it still being there, but also more people just not giving a damn what other people think of them about it.

Are you stating that sexuality is a choice? Think very carefully before you reply, if that's possible.
Not sure if I'd call it a choice.

I know 2 cases of it happening, although I don't know the full details. I assume in both cases the actual gay men were very feminate and the 2 desperate men were kinda imagining women during the act. So no, I guess final answer is sexuality is not a choice, like I said these 2 guys were incredibly desperate and were imagining the female sex during their deed.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I rent a guest house to a fella I refer to as The 58 Year Old Virgin. It doesn't help that he's a pudgy, furry Jewish guy who has an uncanny resemblance to David Berkowitz. He's a horny little hedgehog who likes chatting up 19 year old Mexican girls for some reason. He gets real excited and spits when he talks. No luck. No luck at all for him.

Since he reminds me of David Berkowitz I must also mention the Persian guy next door has a parrot. If ever a bunch of Arabs were mysteriously killed I say the Jew did it.

david-berkowitz-1620313073.jpg

Last edited: