• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I'm not gay...

I listened to Coldplay the other day..

draw your own conclusions.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I listened to Coldplay the other day..

draw your own conclusions.

Well isn't it obvious...you enjoy crappy music, and have no taste. You may be gay, but that has nothing to do with crappy music....after all, Freddie Mercury was gay, and he was a master showman, and one of the best front men EVER to grace a stage

Calling Justin Bieber a fag, is an insult to Freddie Mercury!

Mayhem

Banned
...but I am watching and enjoying Top Gun.
Mods, you may now close this shit before the trolls start getting their rocks off.

It's all good up to the point of replaying the volleyball scene. Then, you have some fundamental questions you need to ask yourself.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Well isn't it obvious...you enjoy crappy music, and have no taste. You may be gay, but that has nothing to do with crappy music....after all, Freddie Mercury was gay, and he was a master showman, and one of the best front men EVER to grace a stage

Calling Justin Bieber a fag, is an insult to Freddie Mercury!

I think I was under Illuminati control. BTW I love me some Freddie Mercury and Rob Halford music!

Well, do you like bukkake? I consider anyone with bukkake fetish as a gay. It seems much more homosexual act than having anal sex with a woman.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
fascinating.gif

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Just admit you have the volleyball scene on an infinite loop. Fag.

It's all good up to the point of replaying the volleyball scene. Then, you have some fundamental questions you need to ask yourself.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
It's a volleyball film.
Isn't it?
Well, do you like bukkake? I consider anyone with bukkake fetish as a gay. It seems much more homosexual act than having anal sex with a woman.
Only receiving.
Just admit you have the volleyball scene on an infinite loop. Fag.
Mayhem beat you to it. Fag.

I think that he does protest a bit too much

It's only gay if you look Val Kilmer in the eyes.

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
I think I was under Illuminati control. BTW I love me some Freddie Mercury and Rob Halford music!
Halford is gay??? :eek:
anal sex with woman are not gay at all! you must try one day, i'm sure you'll gonna enjoy that! :thumbsup:

mods close a thread? didnt you know that the mods around here do nothing at all, all they do is pretend to do stuff

Which makes the fact that you couldn't handle the position and pussed out after less than a week an even greater fail on your part. :1orglaugh