• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I'm freezing my ass off

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/jane-burgess said:
Jane Burgess[/URL][/B], post: 6222982, member: 201847"]It is cold as fuck here. The high was 63 degrees and right now it is 58 degrees. My poor nipples are sore from being on high alert due to the cold. Someone come warm me up.

I have very warm hands and would be more than happy to help you out there! ;)

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
69 tomorrow here in NJ!:facepalm:

Jane Burgess[/URL][/B], post: 6222982, member: 201847"]It is cold as fuck here. The high was 63 degrees and right now it is 58 degrees. My poor nipples are sore from being on high alert due to the cold. Someone come warm me up.

Cold? Come here to Chicago in about a month or so and then we can talk about being cold

luvsemlarge

Closed Account
Wish I could help ya there, Miss Burgess. Here it's around 45 degrees. How about you slip out of those clothes and soak in a nice hot bath.. videotaped of course so we can all watch as you warm up!
:banana:

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
I'm cold too. Do penguins have nipples?

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
It was 8.6 Fahrenheit this morning where I live and unfortunately I left all the fucks I give on the lawn and now I can't find them underneath the snow.

Fucking snow.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
jane, im over in the west valley so i know what you mean.

have you been in az long? if so, you know those 30 degree nights are coming real soon again!

It was cold here last night. I think it was 46 overnight. Yeah, I think that's cold. Bite me. :thefinger

squallumz

i got my door open wide right now letting that cold air in.

im enjoying ever fucking minute of it myself.

this is the time of the year i get to save money on electricity.

its reading 49 degrees. not bad.

C

cindy CD/TV

It is cold as fuck here. The high was 63 degrees and right now it is 58 degrees. My poor nipples are sore from being on high alert due to the cold. Someone come warm me up.

Janey, I have a sleeping bag that's big enough for two ... as long as one of us is sorta lying on top of the other. :D It's a really nice way to cuddle, trade body heat ... and other things ;)

I love ya Jane...when I was driving home the other night, it was 11 degrees. 58 sounds great! :)

squallumz

i think what makes us a little special is that its normally fucking hot as shit here the rest of the year.

we get used to out 115 degree days then all of the sudden its in the 40s practically overnight.

so we feel the cold more than usual.