• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Illinois Police Officer Shot and Killed, Manhunt Underway

Police are searching for three armed suspects in far north suburban Fox Lake after an officer was fatally shot in the area, authorities said.
Detective Christopher Covelli with the Lake County Sheriff's office confirmed the officer died after the shooting. The suspects were described as two white men and one black man, but further details on their descriptions weren't available.

Covelli said the officer was investigating three suspicious suspects just before 8 a.m. Tuesday near Route 12 and Sayton Road in Fox Lake when he began a foot pursuit. A backup officer arrived at the scene and found the officer in marshy area with a gunshot wound, Covelli said.

Chief Doug Larsson with the Lake County Sheriff's office said the department, along with several other suburban departments, is using canines and helicopters to search for the suspects. The suspects are armed with a pistol, Larsson said. The FBI is also assisting in the investigation, according to spokesperson Joan Hyde.

Covelli said during an 11:30 a.m. press conference that residents in the area were told to stay indoors and report any suspicious activity as the investigation continued.

“As information continues to come in about the shooting of another police officer in the line of duty in Fox Lake, I hope we can all remain calm and pray for the officer’s family and the other officers in harms-way right now," State Rep. Barbara Wheeler said in a statement. "Eleven police officers have needless lost their lives since Aug. 20th alone in America because of shootings and sadly our communities have been directly impacted today.”
http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...Armed-and-Dangerous-Men-Police-323626681.html

Trouble in my neck of the woods. Just Tragic

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Godspeed in their search for the offending scumbags.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Suspects still at large....armed and dangerous. Scary situation. Once again, my deepest condolences to the slain officer's family and coworkers.

I hope they catch them quickly and that no one else is harmed.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Watching the coverage of the search. They're going old school. Dogs and low-flying aircraft with dudes standing on the skids. These clowns had better contact a lawyer to negotiate their surrender or they're gonna get perforated.

Watching the coverage of the search. They're going old school. Dogs and low-flying aircraft with dudes standing on the skids. These clowns had better contact a lawyer to negotiate their surrender or they're gonna get perforated.

I wouldn't be surprised if this goes on for a while. The area around Fox Lake is heavily wooded and it's rural. Very reminiscent of the prison escape in NY. Fox Lake is right near the Wisconsin border so it's possible they made it across the border or it's a possibility that they're down here in Chicago watching the coverage on TV.

georges

Staff member
thoughts and prayers go to the officer's family.

"The death of an Illinois police officer that set off a massive manhunt in September has been ruled a suicide.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-34725056

Lt Charles Gliniewicz radioed to say he was chasing three suspects and was later found struck by two gunshots.

Authorities now say that this was a ploy, staged by the officer who had been stealing money from the department's youth programme for years."

"The death of an Illinois police officer that set off a massive manhunt in September has been ruled a suicide.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-34725056

Lt Charles Gliniewicz radioed to say he was chasing three suspects and was later found struck by two gunshots.

Authorities now say that this was a ploy, staged by the officer who had been stealing money from the department's youth programme for years."

what a pos. I don't suppose those who donated to his widow will be getting their money back.