• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Illegals attack a child in school

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

The lame excuse four a journalist can say whatever she wants, it won't change the fact that there was no rape, the sex was consensual so the right can pull back their "migrants = criminals narrative"
Instead I suggest them to question the values that the family of this 14 years old girl passed to her and that lead her to have sex with 2 men at only 14 :facepalm:

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Double shit post, Pepe Lepew. A fourteen year old cannot have consensual sex, you fucking asshole. The fact that they're illegals means that it wouldn't have happened if they hadn't been here in the first place. You are a statutory rape apologist and should be mocked, ridiculed, and ignored by anyone who values humanity or the semblance of civility. But then again, we all know you're a fucking liar who one day claims to be catholic and the next claims to be muslim or is it arabic? I can never get your bullshit straight. You suck. Your posts suck. Your country eats ass because you have weak-assed leaders who've given up their country's sovereignty to appease political correctness.

Fuck you.

Double shit post, Pepe Lepew. A fourteen year old cannot have consensual sex, you fucking asshole. The fact that they're illegals means that it wouldn't have happened if they hadn't been here in the first place. You are a statutory rape apologist and should be mocked, ridiculed, and ignored by anyone who values humanity or the semblance of civility. But then again, we all know you're a fucking liar who one day claims to be catholic and the next claims to be muslim or is it arabic? I can never get your bullshit straight. You suck. Your posts suck. Your country eats ass because you have weak-assed leaders who've given up their country's sovereignty to appease political correctness.

Fuck you.

Gott Im himmel
You are an embarrassment to Americans
Everywhere.
Read a book
Find a hobby
See a shrink
But quit representing America

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I'm an embarrassment? That fuckhead tried to justify the rape of a fourteen year old girl by people who have no business being here. Fuck yourself.

A fourteen year old cannot have consensual sex, you fucking asshole.
On that the prosecutor seem to disagree.
Excuse me for trusting a prosecutor more than I trust you

The fact that they're illegals means that it wouldn't have happened if they hadn't been here in the first place
or that she would have found two other guys to have sex with before claiming she got raped.
If you claim that, hadn't these guys been there, it wouldn't have happened, it means she specificaly targeted them. Interesting...

You are a statutory rape apologist and should be mocked, ridiculed, and ignored by anyone who values humanity or the semblance of civility.
One again since you seem to have some bias with reality when it doesn't fit your agenda : IT. WASN'T RAPE

But then again, we all know you're a fucking liar who one day claims to be catholic and the next claims to be muslim or is it arabic? I can never get your bullshit straight.
Does anybody eelse have troubles understanding my "spirituality" ? Because it looks like you're the only one not to get it : I was raised a christian but am now an atheist. Now very complicated. But stiil too complicated for you it seems...

I've never been muslim or jew or buddhist or hindu or whatever. I would admit to have sympathy for pagan pre-christianity religions such as nordic and celt mythologies but that's it.
I did not trade the catholic mumbo-jumbo bs for another religious mumbo-jumbo bs, I traded it for scientific truth

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Ace is correct, Jon is a criminal apologist.

Anyone under eighteen cannot have consensual sex.

The fact that they're illegals means that it wouldn't have happened if they hadn't been here in the first place

leaders who've given up their country's sovereignty to appease political correctness.

Yes and no. More like Zionists who are trying to destroy Whites and Western Civilization.