• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Illegal Age Of Drones

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
The Age Of Drones: Military May Be Using Drones In US To Help Police

As the Federal Aviation Administration helps usher in an age of drones for U.S. law enforcement agencies, the use of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV’s) domestically by the U.S. military — and the sharing of collected data with police agencies — is raising its own concerns about possible violations of privacy and Constitutional law, according to drone critics.

A non-classified U.S. Air Force intelligence report obtained by KNX 1070 NEWSRADIO dated April 23, 2012, is helping fuel concern that video and other data inadvertently captured by Air Force drones already flying through some U.S. airspace, might end up in the hands of federal or local law enforcement, doing an end-run around normal procedures requiring police to obtain court issued warrants.

Article

The military is not supposed to be used against the American people. :nono:

EPA Using Drones to Spy on Cattle Ranchers in Nebraska and Iowa

Obama’s Environmental Protection Agency is using aerial drones to spy on farmers in Nebraska and Iowa. The surveillance came under scrutiny last week when Nebraska’s congressional delegation sent a joint letter to EPA Administrator Lisa Jackson.

On Friday, EPA officialdom in “Region 7” responded to the letter.

“Courts, including the Supreme Court, have found similar types of flights to be legal (for example to take aerial photographs of a chemical manufacturing facility) and EPA would use such flights in appropriate instances to protect people and the environment from violations of the Clean Water Act,” the agency said in response to the letter.

“They are just way on the outer limits of any authority they’ve been granted,” said Mike Johanns, a Republican senator from Nebraska.

In fact, the EPA has absolutely zero authority and is an unconstitutional entity of an ever-expanding and rogue federal government. Article 1, Section 8 of the Constitution does not authorize Congress to legislate in the area of the environment. Under the Tenth Amendment, this authority is granted to the states and their legislatures, not the federal government.

The EPA has not addressed the constitutional question, including its wanton violation of probable cause under the Fourth Amendment. It merely states that it has authority to surveil the private property of farmers and ranchers. It defends its encroaching behavior as “cost-efficient.”

Article

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I for one welcome our new automated overlords.

The legislation allows for state and municipal agencies to utilize available technologies to cut down on operating costs of helicopters, not to mention eliminating the risks to chopper pilots being eliminated. They are cheaper, safer and with oversight can be an invaluable tool in crime fighting. Sure, there will be a few glitches and privacy will be a huge concern, but there is no right to privacy in the Constitution. I checked.

Your boy Pat Buchanon supports the legislation, Will. I watched McLaughlin Group yesterday.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
I thought this was about underage drones.:(

What? :rolleyes:

I for one welcome our new automated overlords.

The legislation allows for state and municipal agencies to utilize available technologies to cut down on operating costs of helicopters, not to mention eliminating the risks to chopper pilots being eliminated. They are cheaper, safer and with oversight can be an invaluable tool in crime fighting. Sure, there will be a few glitches and privacy will be a huge concern, but there is no right to privacy in the Constitution. I checked.

Your boy Pat Buchanon supports the legislation, Will. I watched McLaughlin Group yesterday.

They are illegal period. Pat Buchanon is not anything to me. Please learn. :nono:

Ace Boobtoucher

I think I read somewhere that Joey Rivera is against the use of drones.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
There's no excuse for this, PERIOD!! He's no better then Bush & Cheney. He's committing treason.

Ace Boobtoucher

I can understand someone getting upset if a drone loiters over someone who's sunbathing by the pool or some other area where there is an expectation of privacy but they're not advocating the use of drones by the military in US cities. They are authorizing them for use by local authorities. Strict guidelines and oversight will be needed but it will slash some municipalities' budgets just by eliminating the need to buy fuel for helicopters.

By the way, how is it violating someone's Fourth Amendment rights if a drone catches someone publicly breaking the law or records their attempt to escape and it's not a violation if a helicopter does the same thing?

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
You lot fucking insane?
Heavier than air drones do not provide as good constant overhead surveilance capabilities as lighter than air drones.
Also, just put more CCTV up, much cheaper!

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
I guess they need to do something with them,to get their monies worth ;) Although they could
sell them to The Sun/News of the World,now that their phone hacking tactics have been blown
out of the water :D

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
I guess they need to do something with them,to get their monies worth ;) Although they could
sell them to The Sun/News of the World,now that their phone hacking tactics have been blown
out of the water :D
Hasn't stopped them continuing. Like MP's expenses.