• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I'll settle this once and for all.

The fundamental differences between Conservatives and Liberals.

The School has updated this paper. Originally done in 2005. Is now current at 2010

diff1-1.jpg

diff2-1.jpg

diff3-1.jpg

diff4.jpg

diff5.jpg

diff6.jpg

diff7.jpg

diff8.jpg

diff9.jpg

diff10.jpg

diff11.jpg

diff12.jpg

diff13.jpg

diff14.jpg

diff15.jpg

Shifty

O.G.
Sam, if possible, could you add your own commentary to this biased photo you've posted?

I'd like to read your own self-generated, personal views.

Note: I am not a Liberal.

What crap.

No generalisations in this area are accurate. Being a Conservative or a Liberal is not a cookie-cutter thing. Just because you're Conservative, You Might not believe in current gun ownership laws. Just because you're Liberal, You Might not be pro-abortion. And if you think it is as simple as Conservative = small government, while Liberal = big government, then you are simply stupid, and you aren't looking at the facts of the last 20 years.

I think you believe that you are succeeding because people are reading your threads, Sam. It turns out that most people are simply reading them to see how ridiculous your most recent post is. This one is pretty ridiculous. It provides neither fact, nor discussion. It's simply inflammatory for the sake of being inflammatory. Frankly, that's pretty stupid.

Sam, if possible, could you add your own commentary to this biased photo you've posted?

I'd like to read your own self-generated, personal views.

Note: I am not a Liberal.

Shifty... there is only one thing in the differences between Liberals and Conservatives where I disagree with the Conservative view. And it is:

1. Euthanasia and Doctor Assisted Suicide: I believe adults have the right to die when they want, and if assisted by medical doctors, even better.

Mayhem

Banned
For the record, while there is a tad bit of editorial slant in the copy/paste above, it is written a lot more fairly and accurately than I first assumed, given the source. Most of the points are accurate enough and most of the comparisons were reasonably valid.

I don't know what has been "settled", except my love of Ovaltine. If anyone thinks that I'm going to apologize for being 85% liberal, forget it. I use to be a conservative until a guy named Dubya came along and ended that for me.

My posting above was never intended to say who is right and who is wrong. It was posted to show the "differences" between Conservatives and Liberals, in general.

Mayhem

Banned
My posting above was never intended to say who is right and who is wrong. It was posted to show the "differences" between Conservatives and Liberals, in general.

Well, constructively speaking, your thread titles tend to be misleading and irrelevant to whatever it is you post. In your own words, nothing has been settled.

That's just false. If you didn't believe what you posted above, you wouldn't have posted it. If you had posted it without believing it, and hadn't provided any commentary, imagine how stupid that would be.

That's just false. If you didn't believe what you posted above, you wouldn't have posted it. If you had posted it without believing it, and hadn't provided any commentary, imagine how stupid that would be.

Mind reader now are ya?

Inflammatory????? You call that INFLAMMATORY?

From their website/homepage.

StudentNewsDaily.com is a non-profit current events website for high school students. Our goal is to build students’ knowledge of current events and strengthen their critical thinking skills. This is done by providing comprehension and critical thinking questions along with published news articles and other current events items from established news organizations. We provide resources that will enable students to become informed viewers and readers of the news.

StudentNewsDaily.com is run by Kathy and Jane, sisters who launched the site in 2005. The content is created with the belief that all students can think critically about the news when it is presented in a manageable format.

Dirk, you're some kind of fucked up is all I can say, if what you call that website's article as INFLAMMATORY.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
The problem with that chart is that it characterizes liberal beliefs in poor light and beams sunshine up conservative beliefs. It's biased, and looks as if the author was trying out for Fox News.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
It's from a student-oriented site? That explains why it is over simplified. It's definitions of liberalism and conservatism are just broad generalizations of both sides that barely scratch the surface of either. It's like reading a summary of a movie on Wikipedia and thinking you know everything about it. University students can spend an entire term learning about either one of these ideologies; how the hell can an adult use these generalizations as the basis of their understanding of liberalism and conservatism?

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
It's from a student-oriented site? That explains why it is over simplified. It's definitions of liberalism and conservatism are just broad generalizations of both sides that barely scratch the surface of either. It's like reading a summary of a movie on Wikipedia and thinking you know everything about it. University students can spend an entire term learning about either one of these ideologies; how the hell can an adult use these generalizations as the basis of their understanding of liberalism and conservatism?

You've read Sam's other threads, right?

It's quite obvious how much it hurts liberals when it's spelled out so precisely as to what the Liberal Ideology really is. There is no denying the differences between the Liberal and Conservative views/beliefs. It just goes to prove how weak and phony liberals are. When it's laid out like it is above in the first post, you liberals scatter like cockroaches when the lights are turned on.

Example:

How often in here, have you voiced your opposition to the Death Penalty?
How often in here, have you voiced your support for a woman having the right to have an abortion?
How often in here, have you voiced your opinion in support for 99% of the LEFT? (as shown in the layout above)
For example: Gun Control, Energy, War, Global Warming, Same Sex Marriages, Taxes, Welfare, etc, etc.

I think it's comical to see those in here who boast and claim to be proud liberals, run and hide and then kick and scream when the facts are shown as to what differentiates those on the left to those on the right.

At least Shifty asked me which of the above I agreed with or disagreed with. And I told him - The right of adults to be able to end their lives if they so choose. Where as conservatives are mostly opposed to that.

If you prefer... let's discuss each one, individually, and determine where you stand on that issue. Easy enough, yes?

Shifty

O.G.
C'mon Sam. Regardless of your beliefs, you must acknowledge that the comparison you posted is heavily biased.

Note: I am not a Conservative.