• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I'll kill this guy with my bare hands

☼LEGIT☼
I don't understand this one. I'm missing something in the story.

She was found alive?

Two children?! WTF

Facetious

Moderated
I don't understand this one. I'm missing something in the story.

She was found alive?

Two children?! WTF

The "kidnapper" held (and raped) an 11 year old girl for 18 years and held her captive in his back yard like an animal.
Today she's 29 and has two kids courtesy of the rapist POSHHH!:mad:

Yep, another sex offender released early

georges

Staff member
this guy should be shot in the face with a 500 magnum.

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
I say Child Molesters either get a Mandatory Life Sentence or 50 Yrs Minimum with Automatic Castration if they are ever to be released. :2 cents::mad::thefinger:cussing:

i concur. death to this man. slow and painful though. dragged over the same 18 years he stole from this poor young womans life. anything quicker than that is just a gentlemans courtesy. which this man surely does not deserve!

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Don't forget his wife. She lives with him and she kidnapped the girl together with him.

This is one aspect I just don't understand.

How can you live together with such a man? Knowing when he goes into the backyard he probably is about to rape that poor girl again?

How can you sleep?

We had a similar case here in europe, the case of Josef Stritzl

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fritzl_case

And the wife says: I never knew.

I am against the death sentence, but in cases like these, it is almost impossible not to want to kill them.

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
Good point about the wife, where was she during this whole.
She is just as guilty, death is to good a punishment for these pieces of shit.
They should send into general population and let the wolves handle him.

Neighbor had informed the police about her suspicions three yrs earlier...Shoot first! :mad:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
The proper punishment for this man is to first pound his testicles flat with a meat tenderizer. After that, send him off to a federal "rape me in the ass prison" where he can be routinely sodomized for remainder of his life.

girk1

Closed Account
That story has got "dodgy" written all over it.I'm sure there
will be more to this as time goes on :)

"Dodgy'? Sounds fairly straightforward to me(Kidnap/imprisonment/rape).
If it is proven that those are his kids(DNA) I would be for the death penalty in such a cut & dried case & for this stupid wife as well.

If I were one of the girls parents it would be tough for me to have a relationship with her after 18 years ,but 'nearly' impossible for me to truly bond with kids fathered by this sick .........

What the fuck am I supposed to say to Jacy (if she were my daughter)after 18 years? Let me see my grankids(who look like Garrido).:dunno:

Sick.Depressing.

That's soo sad. How is it that people can do this type of shit and sleep at night. I begin to wonder what the fuck is wrong with people. What ever happened to neighbor helping neighbor.

This guy is a sick fuck and his "wife" is equally as fucked up. Kill them both in the most brutally painful way possible way I say!!!

They should both be locked up seperately and completely naked in a cold 2x2 meter room in complete darkness and no sound for the rest of their lives so they slowly die from going insane.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
The authorities have been alerted to your death threat Facetious, that shit ain't cool...

These types of stories just disgust me... both the husband and the wife should suffer a long and painful death for stealing away 18 years of that poor girl's life

girk1

Closed Account
A question to anyone:

If Dugard were your child could you accept those children as your offspring?

They are your 'blood' ,but they are also the blood of this creep Garrido.

A friend told me I would be wrong not to have a 'serious' bond/relationship with those kids.:dunno: I couldn't do it at least not on a very deep/serious level.

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
"Dodgy'? Sounds fairly straightforward to me(Kidnap/imprisonment/rape).
If it is proven that those are his kids(DNA) I would be for the death penalty in such a cut & dried case & for this stupid wife as well.

If I were one of the girls parents it would be tough for me to have a relationship with her after 18 years ,but 'nearly' impossible for me to truly bond with kids fathered by this sick .........

What the fuck am I supposed to say to Jacy (if she were my daughter)after 18 years? Let me see my grankids(who look like Garrido).:dunno:

Sick.Depressing.

I was thinking more of how could that go on for so long,without anything
being done about it.Especially as the kids were living in his back garden.

Hard to detect if they were in his cellar,but in his back garden - thats crazy.

Only in America :rolleyes: