• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

If you went on a blind date, who would you most want to show up as your date?

Commander01

Closed Account

Attachments

• JulianneHough_DeGuire_15156422.jpg
    JulianneHough_DeGuire_15156422.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 277
Brandy Talore

But uh somebody who isn't married then...uh...

Famke Jensen

Awesome coincidence! I just watched "The Faculty" this afternoon, which features Famke Janssen as Ms. Burke! She is absolutely gorgeous and sexy! Very good choice!

I guess I will wuss out and say that if I was on a blind date, I would want someone to show up who I can really relate to and who really gets me. That's what would lead to a successful relationship anyway! :tongue:

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
If I was sad enough to go on a blind date, I would just be happy that somebody actually showed up, so I wouldn't care who it was.

(FYI - I don't think there's anything wrong with blind dates. They're just not my thing. Although, I'm getting close to changing my mind. SIGH, I need to go whack my pud around...)

RealMenSwallow

Closed Account
Awesome coincidence! I just watched "The Faculty" this afternoon, which features Famke Janssen as Ms. Burke! She is absolutely gorgeous and sexy! Very good choice!

I guess I will wuss out and say that if I was on a blind date, I would want someone to show up who I can really relate to and who really gets me. That's what would lead to a successful relationship anyway! :tongue:

I love Famke, especially in the movie Rounders. She's doesn't play a huge part, but god she's so sexy!

I would really like ChefChiTown to be my date. For a couple reasons.

1. He's a chef FFS.
2. He's sexy.
3. I need his bum for a game of bum darts.
4. He's a sweet talker from heaven with the attitude of a demon.
5. I know that he will show up.

villiageidiot

Leah's Biggest Fan!
Well, I am going to have to use my usual answer for everything, and say XoXo Leah! She is the only girl I am attracted too anymore, so why not?

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
I would really like ChefChiTown to be my date. For a couple reasons.

1. He's a chef FFS.
2. He's sexy.
3. I need his bum for a game of bum darts.
4. He's a sweet talker from heaven with the attitude of a demon.
5. I know that he will show up.

You want to know what really sucks about your post?

It was the nicest thing that anyone has ever said about me. Thank you. :sniff: I promised myself I wouldn't cry...:bawling:

:runs away:

You want to know what really sucks about your post?

It was the nicest thing that anyone has ever said about me. Thank you. :sniff: I promised myself I wouldn't cry...:bawling:

:runs away:

He just wants you since you could cook dinner. :D

I don't think some of the posters understand that it's fictional here- even if you hate blind dates in real life, I think the thread starter is asking you for some fantasy here. :hatsoff:

And in that case, I'd want it to be a really nice surprise, that would end with a three hole bone-a-thon, so.....

Yeah... Let's just say Monique Alexander for tonight :D

H

I don't think some of the posters understand that it's fictional here- even if you hate blind dates in real life, I think the thread starter is asking you for some fantasy here. :hatsoff:
No, I realised that. But another 'who is your fav babe' type thread holds little interest for me. So I chose to take the question literally and answer accordingly.