• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

If You Had to Choose One

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Erica Campbell

She'd be a great conversationalist, and I absolutely idolize her. :)

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Not sure...

member006

Closed Account
Maya Angelou. To have her for company, hanging on her every word and drinking in her wisdom. The stories of her life could fill my days very well indeed. her poetry like music, her cooking skills a plus. You guys all thought sex lol. I think company, not being bored and knowledge to survive. I mean if sexy can't boil water in the real world how will she help you to survive on an Island? Yep, I think Ms Angelou would be my pick.

"History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again." MA

LL

LadyLove : Well maybe you'll survive till you get old and your life ends but 50-60 years would have passed without you have any sex. You'll see that "company" can be pretty boring after ten years.

member006

Closed Account
LadyLove : Well maybe you'll survive till you get old and your life ends but 50-60 years would have passed without you have any sex. You'll see that "company" can be pretty boring after ten years.

I suppose that could be true, but the same old sex could get boring after 10years also, right? I don't know :dunno: to me having her there would be like having a library. I just so admire her.

Maybe my guy Hugh Laurie is a better choice if he would remain House :D The best of both worlds?

I can honestly see where guys would want a sexy women there. Just to me good company would be important.

LL

I suppose that could be true, but the same old sex could get boring after 10years also, right? I don't know :dunno: to me having her there would be like having a library. I just so admire her.

Maybe my guy Hugh Laurie is a better choice if he would remain House :D The best of both worlds?

I can honestly see where guys would want a sexy women there. Just to me good company would be important.

LL

hugh laurie in blackadder>>>huge laurie in house