• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

if you got a hold of a time machine, what would you do?

I'd like to go back and check out Hellen of Troy to see how hot she actually was... :cool:

I'd go back to the beginning of the Civil War with:

One million AK-47's
A ship off the coast to supply the ammo for the rifles
A bazillion k-rations
500,000 curvy, big titted women

And give it all the the Confederate Army and watch as they smashed the shit out of the Union, and then partied hardy with the curvy women.

Go back in time and fuck Rita Hayworth of course. And also relive the 80s over and over it had the best music and the best horror movies.

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
I'd go back to the beginning of the Civil War with:

One million AK-47's
A ship off the coast to supply the ammo for the rifles
A bazillion k-rations
500,000 curvy, big titted women

And give it all the the Confederate Army and watch as they smashed the shit out of the Union, and then partied hardy with the curvy women.

So basically what your saying is that you would bring back slavery?

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
I'd go back medeviel times and just go on a decapitating spree as I ride on a black horse and blast heavy metal/classic rock/modern hits. Become the stuff of legends.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
I have 2 sports almanacs from 2002 and 2003, I would use those if I went back in time!:D

I would probably go back in time and warn people about cataclysmic events. I would have to do it anonymously or people would start going crazy about all the gloom and doom I was foreseeing.

Then I would hit the lottery to pay all my travel expenses.

I would go back and take part in major battles throughout history. D-Day Invasion, Gettysburg, The Battle of Thermopylae...etc I would also like to go back to different eras and just see what life was like for people.

I'd go back and put a stake through zombie Jesus' heart and by so doing, end all the bullshit right then and there.

:cool: