• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

If you found out the woman you are dating has armpit hair or big bush?

Love a big bush. Could get past armpit hair too I guess, as I'm not really planning on spending a lot of time in her armpits.

LucyOHara

Official Checked Star Member
Although I'm not big on pit hair, or hair on the underneath part of a pussy but I would probably... oh... idk...

Get the fuck over it?

:)

Deepcover

Closed Account
If it is someone you care a lot about, you shouldn't really worry a lot on her personal hygiene.

If it is someone you care a lot about, you shouldn't really worry a lot on her personal hygiene.

I agree with the sentiment, but it's really about grooming rather than hygiene. There's nothing unclean or unsanitary about it, after all. I don't want to go near something nasty and unhygienic no matter how hairy or hairless it is.

Deepcover

Closed Account
I agree with the sentiment, but it's really about grooming rather than hygiene. There's nothing unclean or unsanitary about it, after all. I don't want to go near something nasty and unhygienic no matter how hairy or hairless it is.

Yeah that's true. Was trying to be fair about it since everyone is different.

A girl that I got with a while ago had a hairy bush so I asked her if I could shave it and she was game. Shaved that kitty bald and was all over it like a fat kid on an ice cream cone. Fuck she was hot! 1/2 American Indian and 1/2 mexican with a thick ass! Yes she's still in my spank bank! Welp gotta go, gotta.......go.....do...........some stuff. :suspicious:

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Well, whatever I had hitherto learnt of her personality I would have to abandon, label her a Feminist and set her alight, that the holy fire may purify her perverted soul.

I would dump them as they also probably have sharp knees. :bunnycake:

bahodeme

Closed Account
I'd pour wax over them while they were sleeping and yank that shit off!

If you use handcuffs and a blindfold, then it's just a little fun & games. ;)

If your armpits look like you have someone in a headlock, a trim is in order.