• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

If You Could Make One Freeones Rule...

i would make a rule that if anymore pointless threads be made, the accuser should have to give up and points he has to all other members. if no points, then they get charged money by phony purchases at the freeones store!

speaking of which..............

If you BUMP a stupid and pointless thread back to life just to say something like "I agree" or "I'd hit it" then you have to spend a week in Juballs basement with his midget.

NO...not the midget! :eek:

4G63

Closed Account
One of the members has a sig that says,
"Do what thou shalt, that will be the extent of the law"

That's about how many rules I think we need. If we can't take care of it ourselves, then we don't deserve the board.

x4g63x said:

That's about how many rules I think we need. If we can't take care of it ourselves, then we don't deserve the board.

I'd agree, but I think the Freeones mods are pretty damn good, and I don't see them banning people who don't deserve it. It would be hard as hell to get rid of someone who was a problem if we didn't have rules. Then we'd have to put up with people like Emma for an exceptionally long time. :eek:

That's not so good...

JW

x4g63x said:

I don't know if that would work. If we can't do anything how do we "take care of it"? We’re not even if physical contact with the other people on this board.

Anyway, things I would like to see done. There not really all new rules but here goes:
1. People not starting threads that have been brought up in some other form ten times already.
2. Use the search feature. The search, the search, please use the search, for the love of God why don't you use the search...sob, sob :crying: :mad:
3. Please put babes you want to be identified in the Identify babe section.
4. Juballs never being allowed to release his horde of midgets upon the world to take over.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
wlfman812 said:
I for one miss Emma...:)

Ha ha ha............. :rofl:

All we need is for someone lamenting the loss of Hotrod11inches..... :1orglaugh

D-rock said:
4. Juballs never being allowed to release his horde of midgets upon the world to take over.

Just imagine if Juballs had a horde of midgets that looked like Tunsty's avatar.

If tunsty ever changes his avatar, I don't know what I'll think. To me, that IS tunsty. lmao I know he's like 30 years-old or something, but to me he's this smart-ass, denture-wearing (kinda like the avatar), crotchety old Brit with a fucked up vision of life and a quick wit in his observations of life! lol :D :1orglaugh :nanner: :thumbsup:

Nightfly said:
If tunsty ever changes his avatar, I don't know what I'll think. To me, that IS tunsty. lmao I know he's like 30 years-old or something, but to me he's this smart-ass, denture-wearing (kinda like the avatar), crotchety old Brit with a fucked up vision of life and a quick wit in his observations of life! lol

I always imagine that his avatar is talking to me to. I bet he is really some handsome Internet millionaire that is living the good life, sipping his wine all day, and going around picking up chicks in his Aston Martin he kicked James Bond’s ass to get. Or maybe he is just the bum that Juballs pays with potato chips and cornbread to look after the wonders of his basement....who knows. :dunno:

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
If I could make ONE rule it would be:

That entries submitted in the Funnies section are actually FUNNY!!!!!

:crash:

[edit] the following is for my fellow newcomers:

fun·ny (fn)
adj. fun·ni·er, fun·ni·est
a. Causing laughter or amusement.
b. Intended or designed to amuse.
2. Strangely or suspiciously odd; curious.
3. Tricky or deceitful.
n. pl. fun·nies Informal
1. A joke; a witticism.
2. funnies
a. Comic strips.
b. The section of a newspaper containing comic strips.

Last edited:
wlfman812 said:
That would be Tunsty...:D

I cry myself to sleep...tears on my pillow :weeping:

Nightfly said:
If tunsty ever changes his avatar, I don't know what I'll think. To me, that IS tunsty. lmao I know he's like 30 years-old or something, but to me he's this smart-ass, denture-wearing (kinda like the avatar), crotchety old Brit with a fucked up vision of life and a quick wit in his observations of life! lol

Nice of you to say... :glugglug:

Last edited:

4G63

Closed Account
D-rock said:
I don't know if that would work. If we can't do anything how do we "take care of it"? We’re not even if physical contact with the other people on this board.

I mean;

Bring things that are agianst the rules to the mods attention.

Use rep judicously.

Expain gracefully and with tact, what a member has done wrong and how they might do better in the future.

And above all remember that no matter how ignorant someone may seem to you; this is a free forum for free speech and that every person who comes here went through a process.

Also "Only God can judge you" None of us are god (although some might make that claim) So save judgement for those who blatently ignore the rules. I can't say I do all these things, but imagine if we all did.

I've commented numerous times in various threads that I get sooo tired of seeing people bash or criticize other people's taste in women. (for one of my rants...see this thread http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=47548&highlight=amber+lynn+scott)

It really gets old when someone posts a babe and half a dozen others feel the need to call her 'a pig' or say 'shes old and ugly'.

I don't know if this is so much a suggestion for a rule as it a request for more respect and courtesy to each other.