• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

If you could live in any fantasy universe, which would you live in?

If you could live in any fantasy universe, which would you live in?

• Middle Earth

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Narnia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nirn

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • The Matrix/Zion

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Neverland

• Star Wars Universe

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Star Trek Universe

• Dune

• Marvel/DC

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Hogwarts

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Buffyverse

• Other

Votes: 12 35.3%

• Total voters
5 minutes for a poll? C'mon. That's ridiculous.

If a mod can update a poll for me, I'll suck their dick. Somewhere down the line.

Middle Earth
Narnia
Nirn
The Matrix/Zion
Neverland
Star Wars Universe
Star Trek Universe
Dune
Marvel/DC
Hogwarts
Buffyverse
Other

A fantasy universe? I'll take a beer commercial

It has: beer, fun buddies, and chicks in bikini!!! :tongue:

Oh, wait: chicks in bikini that actually talk to and are ready to make out with us guys!!

Last edited:

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
hogwarts.

but... it would be a scary place in reality. i mean, the world, at least. but it would so awesome..

middle earth.... maybe. is there ring drama? ring drama would be scary too.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
The only one I can think of at the moment is the 'Mass Effect' universe. I'd love to make it with some asari chicks.(Get me some azure).

Definitely Middle Earth. Now, where were we? Ah, yes. {ZIIIP!!!}

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Star Wars. The force better be strong with me and I better not be reincarnated as a Hutt.

Maybe the Marvel universe, where exposing myself to radiation might do something other than give me terminal cancer.

Also the One Piece-verse.

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
That's an interesting choice. I'm torn between Middle Earth, Star Wars and Star Trek.
I've read the novels of Tolkien and the alternative authors so much, I have a firm grasp on it.
Going beyond George Lucas, Star Wars, and delving into that would be incredible. The different worlds and cultures.
But the same goes for Star Trek, so many choices in life where you don't really have to think that you're key holed into something.
So much exploration, so shed the normal life.

C

cindy CD/TV

First, great thread idea. :clap: It's unqiue and DAMN hard to choose. I narrowed it to two:

1) Battlestar Galactica (the modern version). Flying Vipers, blasting toasters, fucking Kara Thrace day and night ... and maybe a No. 6 cylon, too. :D

or

2) The Dragonlance world. I read those books so many times as a kid I wore them out. I would love to visit the Inn of the Last Home in Solace, see the High Clerist's Tower and its holy tomb, see all THREE moons of magic, visit the Tower of High Sorcery in Palanthas, walk the forests of the Qualinesti and Silvanesti elves, spend time with the Knights of Solamnia, and meet the beautiful and brave Silvara :lovecoupl :drawheart:

Let's see now:

Middle Earth: Too many dark lords, warlike tribes, and large-scale plagues going around for my tastes. Maybe if I'm staying in Lothlorien the whole time...

Narnia: No. Talking animals would make me feel guilty about being a carnivore. And the majority of the humans are Arabs... pass!

Nirn: Not familiar enough.

The Matrix/Zion: I prefer to be in control of my own life.

Neverland: Not enough to do for those who don't want to play pirate or Indian.

Star Wars Universe: I'll stick to one planet, thankyouverymuch.

Star Trek Universe: See above. Although at least this universe has Jeri Ryan...

Dune: Nah.

Marvel/DC: Wonder Woman's homeland sounds nice...

Hogwarts: In a post-Voldemort world, perhaps.

Buffyverse: Hanging around with a bunch of really hot slayers would have its perks, but I'm not really up for the whole "fighting demons" thing.

Which leaves us with "other". Personally, the universe I'd most want to live in comes from an online story, set in a country called "Capitilla". It's a world ruled by pure capitalism, where the unsuccessful lower class become sex slaves for the upper classes. It seems a delightful place, for those of us on the right side of the economic fence, anyway.

But if it has to be a 'published' universe, then I guess I'll go with Equestria. No major wars to fight, tons of cute ponies, and everyone has a good singing voice.
Other

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
*Don't say My Little Pony, don't say My Little Pony, don't say My Little Pony*

My Little Pony

*Fuck!*