• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

If you could have another life would you and what would it be?

I wouldn't want another life than the one I have now but if there was a 2nd choice option, I'd want to be a hot shot formula one driver with a young Famke Janssen as my number 1 fan with the chateau in Scotland and the Swiss chalet. Speed, sex and a gorgeous view.

Riley

Given that from the OP we're talking realms of complete fantasy, I would want one of the following, in order of preference.

(3) I'm the WWF Champion circa 1990, traveling the globe and having matches regarding as technically the best of all time. I have thousands of fans telling me how I'm the greatest, I have my own action figure, live fairly modestly so I can save a shitload of money so I can live pleasantly enough when I'm too old or beaten up to carry on wrestling. My best mate is my tag team partner. I have a girlfriend, latterly wife, that loves me very much, and if we have kids I get to name all the boys.

(2) I'm the captain of Tottenham Hotspur FC, perennial challengers for major honours, and a regular in the England team. Through my eye for snuffing out danger in front of the back four and ability to pick out a killer throughball, both teams win things, and I am adored as the catalyst. I get to play as myself on the latest FIFA game, live fairly modestly so I can save a shitload of money so I can live pleasantly enough when I'm too old or injured to carry on playing. My best mate is similarly a club legend for the Villa and plays up front for England, where I set up most of his goals. I have a girlfriend, latterly wife, that loves me very much, and if we have kids I get to name all the boys.

(1) I'm whoever Lucy OHara ends up marrying and living happy ever after with. The rest of the minutiae don't matter.

How I see it in my mind's eye, or just what I could find on google image search:

My fixer-upper

My hot girlfriend with the deadly thighs

A day at the office

My commute

I'm pretty happy living my life but if I had to choose something else I'll take being the lead singer of Lacuna Coil or The Pretty Reckless :)

Cristina Scabbia, the most beautiful woman I've ever been in close proximity to in real life. I couldn't believe she was 40 (at the time), she was amazing.

Thrones, Lacuna Coil.... you're a pretty cool gal, Ms Black. :thumbsup:

I would be a genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist who owned a weapons manufacturing company that supplied the armed forces of every major country in the world, and I would have a flying, mechanized suit of armor. :)

I would be a genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist who owned a weapons manufacturing company that supplied the armed forces of every major country in the world, and I would have a flying, mechanized suit of armor. :)

Dude, that would make a great story line for a movie! :thumbsup:

I would be a world class athlete playing professional soccer for Real Madrid in Liga BBVA. :angel1:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I'd be an IndyCar driver and race in the Indianapolis 500.

I wouldn't even have to win. Just to be in the field on race day in front of that tremendous crowd would be an honor.

Deepcover

Closed Account
I would be a well known filmmaker with my very own production company called..."Dial F for Filmmaking" and in my spare time contributing in preserving old films or music and reguarly attending film festivals across the globe. Would love a life like that.

I'd have loved to have played second base for the Montreal Expos when they were still in existence. Going down as the greatest fielder in history and king clutch in crunch time, stolen base... home run, on base, whatever it takes. In the off season I could play for the Packers if the Expos training / management staff were to give me the okay. I'd have loved to have been a professional athlete in some fashion, nevermind the benefits which come with such a lifestyle. Playing with Tim Wallach & Andres Galarraga would have been a dream.

This one with fewer mistakes, that and knowing what I know now... that would be nice as well.