• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

If you could do it all over again... What profession would you most like to be doing?

I think I would like to be an Actor, stage and screen, and also have the skills to play the piano well.

Re: If you could do it all over again... What profession would you most like to be do

Firefighter. Still may attempt it.

Re: If you could do it all over again... What profession would you most like to be do

Eccentric artist

I'd start doing what I do now a whole hell of a lot sooner. Producing live and recorded music, guest conducting with various orchestras, and being self employed.

Screw having a boss.

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day

I'd want to be lurkingdirk.

That, or a singer. I used to do it a lot and be really good at it when I was younger. Not practicing while your voice is changing will set you back.

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...

CHP or Highway patrol officer.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.

I was pretty close to becoming a chiropractor, If I could do it over again I wouldn't have changed my major. I'm pretty good at doing back adjustments to this day, I won't mess with necks though.

I would apply myself while still in high school, get admitted into a reputable university (not that there's anything wrong with the CSU that I attended, but I would've liked a school with some sort of school spirit), and study medicine. I love music and don't regret having studied it, but my tendonitis prevented me from being able to finish my B.A. The human body and its functionings fascinate me, so medicine would definitely be something I'd enjoy.

Mayhem

Banned

Machinist/welder/gunsmith/gun builder.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND

An accomplished Footballer or musician.

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.

Every time I see this type of thread;I always have a small list of things I'd do differently which would end up altering my current reality.

And then I realize.....what's stopping me now?

Nothing.

Facetious

Moderated

I would have liked to have managed a foundry in Colorado.

:1orglaugh

I'd start doing what I do now a whole hell of a lot sooner. Producing live and recorded music, guest conducting with various orchestras, and being self employed.

Screw having a boss.

In other words you wish that you could have become a professional goof off at an earlier age.

j/k :p

Firefighter. Still may attempt it.

Is there a question about your conditioning or is there a back log of candidates? I hope the ladder.
Whoops... I meant latter.:D

bahodeme

Closed Account

Aeronautic Engineeer. I wanted to design airplanes. I used to buy balsa wood blocks and create gliders, rubber band powered airplanes by hand. Also a put together few model airplanes. One of my great-uncles (grandmother's brother) started with me creating paper airplanes. He could not give you a full explaination on the principle of lift (3rd grade eduacation), but he knew how the wings should be shape for distance as opposed to doing tricks.

Is there a question about your conditioning or is there a back log of candidates? I hope the ladder.
Whoops... I meant latter.:D

Both :( I'm in decent shape, but I doubt I could pass the physical exam.

KLSsw08

My Hands Should Be Patented As A Bra; Perfect Fit!

I would be a plastic surgeon,specializing in breast implants/enhancement.I know I would be very good at it.:)

Scott