• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

If you and your spouse were the Jonas Brothers parents, who would you abandon?

jonas brothers

• Nick

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Joe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kevin

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • i... i just can't do it... i love'em all!

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

lechepicha

Prince of the Rotten Milk
be honest!

:D

I really can't pick one. I'd abondon all of them. but if I had to abandon only one I'd shoot the second one and lock the third in a cage. hahahaha, after that southpark episode the jonas brothers all suck lol

jasonk282

Banned
Who the Fuck are the Jonas brothers?

I have some knowledge of who they are, but I do not know who they are individually so ... I'd just smother all three of them in their sleep and blame it on Miley Cyrus.

Problem solved.

damn that bitch miley... Don't ya hate it when 16 yr old girls go crazy and murder their one-time four way pals?

Yeah I don't know the difference - or names. They're all candidates for the fucking meat grinder. Pseudo-celeb sausages for everyone.

I really can't pick one. I'd abondon all of them. but if I had to abandon only one I'd shoot the second one and lock the third in a cage. hahahaha, after that southpark episode the jonas brothers all suck lol

No sir. They sucked waaaaaaaaaaay before the Southpark episode.

I'd abandon the spouse because my fucking awesome genes would never produce proto-life forms like the Jonasses. If my kids would look anything like those amoebae, I could be dead certain that she had cheated on me with Dan Quayle.

Patrick_S

persona non grata
I find it quite amusing that there´s people (who´s not a fourteen year old girl) that actually know the names of the people in this "band".

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Abandon my meal tickets??? Never!!!

I'd keep the annoying little fuckers around until they made their last cent for me, their
manager. ;) That's right, boys... Daddy luvs ya. Now siiiiiiing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

I would whore them out faster than Michael Jackson's father did his kids!

Since there are only three Jonas Bros. that means there is just enough talent to keep a LaToya Jackson out! No fourth bastard in this singing group! :nono:

I will be worth billions!!! :D