• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

If Next Door Nikki Entered Miss Freeones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
With the # of views on her thread here, I'm betting she'd win in a landslide!
What says you?

*Sorry Dirk, I stole your point in her thread and made a new one!*:facepalm: :D

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
That's an implausible hypothetical. She didn't enter, thus predicted results are moot.

[/thread]

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Yeah, I'm with you, Alex. I think if she ever deigned to acknowledge the pervs at Freeones and became an OCSM that interacted with people here, she'd win in a slam dunk.

And WTF is wrong with speculating on a hypothetical situation? It was stated clearly: IF she entered, Alex thinks she'd win. Discuss. Sounds like a fun hypothetical discussion to me.

Maybe we should all message her webmaster and supply the link to her thread here...

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
I guess the first prize is small coin to her, that website of hers HAS to be a goldmine!? :dunno:
Didn't we have a thread about her joining here??

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
If only half the people who post in her thread weren't gigantic douchebags saying "she should show her TITS"...

Wimminz don't be interestin!

Anyway, I don't believe I've ever had the pleasure of basking at her appealing parts through the computer screen and as a westerner living in the 21st century I'm fearful of anyone or anything I do not understand and as such I can say without any hint of sarcasm that I hope she dies in a fire, preferably in tremendous pain. Of course if it turns out that she just so happens to be sleeping at the time and dies of smoke inhalation I'm sure that'll be fine too. Just not as satisfying.

Patrick_S

persona non grata
She doesn´t even post at the forum she and her webmaster created anymore so i doubt she would have any interest in coming here where half of the people who post in her thread are mentally retarded assholes.

That's an implausible hypothetical. She didn't enter, thus predicted results are moot.

[/thread]

Well this board is supposed to be fun and entertaining.....no need for your boring C-Spanish, serious responses to serious inquiries.:nono::thefinger:nannerf1:

There would be a lot of members on here asking if she'd show her boobies and pussy in a mean and abrasive manner?

Just like the actual thread. Though I'd suspect it to be ten times worse if she were to be an OCSM on here. I see why she isn't though after seeing many comments on her thread. Though she wouldn't actually win. It would just be massive post abuse on her part.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
well, she's a average looking girl with nice boobs, at least they were.
last i saw her she chunked up, as do 90% of american chicks these days.

only in america could such a girl become so popular and without even showing her nipples.
to me its a reflection of just how hard up the american male is these days.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Nikki Sims :D She would either win or at least be in the top 5, BTW she does show nips a couple of times too - http://www.nikkiscash.com/galleries/nikki/NikkiBlackMesh/index.php?id=307714

nice link titty, or titty link
well there they are.
too bad she didnt do that when she first started out.
i think she had a baby and they got kind of smaller and saggier.
about 5 or years ago her boobs were killer, you could tell they were really firm, big and tight......but she never showed them.
i liked her back then.
http://www.nextdoornikkilive.com/images/next_door_nikki_topless.jpg

full boobs, more recent

http://www.erotismo.es/galerias/next_door_nikki/next_door_nikki_10.jpg

nice link titty, or titty link
well there they are.
too bad she didnt do that when she first started out.
i think she had a baby and they got kind of smaller and saggier.
about 5 or years ago her boobs were killer, you could tell they were really firm, big and tight......but she never showed them.
i liked her back then.
http://www.nextdoornikkilive.com/images/next_door_nikki_topless.jpg

full boobs, more recent

http://www.erotismo.es/galerias/next_door_nikki/next_door_nikki_10.jpg

Nice one lol, ya your right, I liked her as a brunette in her younger days way more than the streaks or blonde Nikki - nice titty link HA Ha HA ha I'll use that 1 :D Thanx

georges

Staff member
Well this board is supposed to be fun and entertaining.....no need for your boring C-Spanish, serious responses to serious inquiries.:nono::thefinger:nannerf1:

What is that supposed to mean ???? Please leave the non constructive remarks outside this thread.Thanks for your understanding.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.

[/thread]

What is that supposed to mean ???? Please leave the non constructive remarks outside this thread.Thanks for your understanding.

Whoa, whoa, let's not get crazy here. No need for moderation or intervention.

I was my typical jackass, sarcastic self in my post and Mega was his typical condescending, elitist self in his post. No fouls were committed and no offense was taken.

Play ball!

Whoa, whoa, let's not get crazy here. No need for moderation or intervention.

I was my typical jackass, sarcastic self in my post and Mega was his typical condescending, elitist self in his post. No fouls were committed and no offense was taken.

Play ball!

It was a JOKE mocking a response presumed to be directed at me in another thread. Elitist though I may seem to be to some...I don't whine (seriously) about how people post here. Whether a person responds seriously on point to a thread or jokes is their biz. What amoeba would whine about that???

I'm a bit more grown up...I can simply ignore shit I'm not interested in reading.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Shut your bitch asses up and stick to the script! :hatsoff:

Status
Not open for further replies.