• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

If FreeOnes was a city

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Just been checking the numbers...

Total number of members is 507,399 (2012-7-24)

Active number of members is 56,585

So we would be like a sleeper town the size of Oklahoma City (Oklahoma) and a pulsing city like Diamond Bar City (California)

Of course, looking all over the world would be fun, too, so if you want to add some other country's comparisons - please do!

Mayhem

Banned
Re: Id FreeOnes was a city

You can only go with the number of active members. There's folks that haven't posted since 2004 that are still "members".

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
FreeOnes strikes me as the Pittsburgh of the internet.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
The city would die rather quickly, that is for sure. Of the 56000 active members, what, about 50 are female? Yeah...not liking those odds, because there is a pretty damn good chance every one of those dudes would cum in their pants before any of those women even got their shirts off.
And what a bunch of village idiots...

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
if it was a city, it would be a big sausage fest. like in alaska.

but at least alaskas got fish and booze.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I found a few. Fresno, Sacramento, and, Long Beach California. Tuscon Arizona and Albuquerque NM. All around 507,000 population with about 56,000 being US citizens.

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
Nah, we don't have to go with the active members as part of the city. All the non-active members would be the hermits who never go out. The rest of us would be out around the city.

If FreeOnes were a city, you can bet your ass it'd be the sexiest city in the world! Hello, it's all about hot chicks and no one here is opposed to nudity, so all the girls could go around town in their birthday suits and lingerie. Fun fun fun!

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
As long as the central air works and there is a decent sized pool why not.

Nah, we don't have to go with the active members as part of the city. All the non-active members would be the hermits who never go out. The rest of us would be out around the city.

If FreeOnes were a city, you can bet your ass it'd be the sexiest city in the world! Hello, it's all about hot chicks and no one here is opposed to nudity, so all the girls could go around town in their birthday suits and lingerie. Fun fun fun!

I would have an objection to all the non-ocsms being nude. With the possible exception of cutie.