• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[SOLVED] Id this scene from Punishtube

Can anyone ID these scenes from punishtube website. They aredisplayed before logging in.
9.jpg

2.jpg

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    22.8 KB · Views: 517
Last edited:
It is NOT Valentina from anal-angels. Apparently this image replaced a previous one with the same link some time recently. Many people have also tried to posit that the blonde is Taylor Stevens. This is also simply not true. One might consider that the image is photoshopped, one girl having been transposed onto the background. I'm not stating as much, but looking at the manner in which they're standing, the axes of their centers of gravity don't quite seem to correlate. Could just be camera angle, though. As such, I've tried cropping each girl out for various image searches. No such luck yet. I've found at least three other posts to identify this image, none of which have any concrete information. I'm still keepin' my eyes peeled, though. If I come across anything, I'll be certain to share.

Nice, Werewolfhand, I'm inclined to agree with you. That most definitely does look like her. From a little perusing with google images, it seems my initial suspicions may be correct, that this is a "shopped" image. Haven't found any other images of her online that even remotely resemble that room. We'll get to the bottom of this picture eventually, I'll be sure of that.

Once more the image has changed. I did, however, locate the complete video for the original picture. It is Zoey Paige and Jasmine Rain. The video I found was titled something like "casting couch threesome". Most watermarks said dagfs, so I guess that could be the source. Here's a screencap collage of the video.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/4d979b261377340