• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

ID this blonde (chubby?) hottie in pink!!!

http://www.freakgals.com/chubby/pics/6/?593

Summer03.jpg

You know shes hot! :thefinger

The Finger is the symbol of my manhood. :thefinger Nuff said! :D

As a rule, I do not help with ID's when people use that icon in all their posts. Even when I know the answer, I will not give the ID, because the fact is, you are actually insulting/disrespecting the people that you are asking to help you.

As a rule, I do not help with ID's when people use that icon in all their posts. Even when I know the answer, I will not give the ID, because the fact is, you are actually insulting/disrespecting the people that you are asking to help you.

I don't get it, the symbol is of a cheesy face with his thumbs up... What is so disrespectful? And if your not going to help, don't post. Jesus.

I don't get it, the symbol is of a cheesy face with his thumbs up... What is so disrespectful? And if your not going to help, don't post. Jesus.

This is a thumbs up - :thumbsup:

The icon you are using is the universal sign know as The Bird - AKA: Fuck You. As such, you are in essence, telling the other users to go fuck themselves. And, I am posting this to help you to understand what you really doing.

Hi, thanks but its not Summer Lynn. (look at the face, and the pussy the most. Nope, not her.)

err..umm.
Okay, upon further review I agree. So I found this link where her name is
Jessie
Which bring you to a page that then links to the original page of this thread.
So, Jessie ...something.

good luck..I'm out.
-robN