• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

ID / SSN Insurance ?

Facetious

Moderated
How do you feel about these recent, emerging, Identity Theft Protection entities that have seemingly popped up over night ?

The whole idea that we (you, me, I) must insure ourselves against fraud committed against us via some obligatory / assigned, random
account number, appears as complete BS ! It reeks of . . . . . .well, we'll just leave it there :confused:

Maybe the aforementioned is just simply some premature over reaction on my part . . . I have a question . . maybe two -

√ Do these (I.I.Cos) (Identity Insurance Companies) have a mechanism to, in fact, block any fraudulent transactions over our accounts ?

√ Or - Do they simply act as an insurance Company, thus, handling all the research and legal matters that pertain to clearing up "the mess" i.e. working with credit report agencies (fico etc.) ?

Does your bank offer a preferred rate
on services such as this ?

Really ? . . . Which one ?

I just saw an ad on TV, for Creditlock or something like that with insurance up to $1M. I wouldn't get it. Most CC's have protection over $50 as far as I know.

i would guess that they are companies that would handle the credit agencies for you in case of fraudulent activity.. i dont think there is a absolute way to prevent identity theft..