• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

"I'd eat her out on her period...with a straw..."

That's what a dude said to me about some hot chick back not too long ago.

C'mon, son. Yeah, she's hot and I'd easily go down her, but...

:crying:

(This forum has gone stale...sorry...:crying:)

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
No need to apologize, this forum is dead.

Anyway, cool story bro. That's a new line.

Yeah. My NHL forum though is bananas and I have like 20 thread bumps every 20 minutes I swear. The traffic there is out of control. I can talk dirty to an extent there but eh, this was my spot... :crying:

Mayhem

Banned
"I'd low-crawl through a mile of groin attacking sand fleas just to hear her fart over the radio" was a favorite in my Army days.

DR. B

Closed Account
err tyme i see dat n**** grimace holdin' dat promethazine, I check out dis vee-dee-o, naa meen, yo

fat ass purple shit, wot you kno 'bout dat lean anyways....

Any man who wouldn't perform oral sex on a woman while she was on the rag is a despicable misogynist who deserves to be castrated.

DR. B

Closed Account
Any man who wouldn't perform oral sex on a woman while she was on the rag is a despicable misogynist who deserves to be castrated.

I may be despicable and a misogynist, but there's no way I'm eating that shit while shes on the rag >:/ trust me, ain't nobody castrating me
getsmiley.php

I may be despicable and a misogynist, but there's no way I'm eating that shit while shes on the rag >:/ trust me, ain't nobody castrating me
getsmiley.php

You won't be saying that once the glorious feminine revolution occurs. When that day comes, you will have little choice in the matter. Either those symbols of oppression are removed with a sharp blade or you give in to your new masters and lap at the blood of motherhood like a cat laps at a saucer full of milk.

I have accepted my fate, brother. Accept yours before it's too late.

DR. B

Closed Account
You won't be saying that once the glorious feminine revolution occurs.

oh dear god....

but... that does sound like an awesome video game plot.... hmmmmm *thinking

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
You won't be saying that once the glorious feminine revolution occurs. When that day comes, you will have little choice in the matter. Either those symbols of oppression are removed with a sharp blade or you give in to your new masters and lap at the blood of motherhood like a cat laps at a saucer full of milk.

I have accepted my fate, brother. Accept yours before it's too late.
Females overthrowing men....LOL!