• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I wonder what Michelle Obama and George W Bush child would look like if they bred

An emailed "joke" from an Tennesee CEO comparing the First Lady to a famous movie chimp ended up being no laughing matter.

The CEO of the Tennessee Hospitality Association issued an apology this weekend for an offensive e-mail he recently sent to several people, including members of the press and a public official, comparing Michelle Obama to Cheetah from the Tarzan movies.

"I deeply apologize to anyone who is offended by this action," Walt Baker said in a statement.

"I hope that those who know me realize that the message was not intended to be malicious or hurtful in any way and can find it in their hearts to forgive me."

However, Baker is apparently confused on why someone would find it offensive, describing the joke as "political humor."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2010/03/07/2010-03-07_tennessee_ceo_walt_baker_sorry_for_humor_email_gag_comparing_michelle_obama_to_c.html

Well, apparently, when they compare Bush to a chimp it's hilarious. Compare Michelle Obama to a chimp in same exact fashion, well, you get in lots of trouble.

Well we will see where he ends up at when he goes to Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson to apologize to all the black people of America.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2010/03/07/2010-03-07_tennessee_ceo_walt_baker_sorry_for_humor_email_gag_comparing_michelle_obama_to_c.html

Well, apparently, when they compare Bush to a chimp it's hilarious. Compare Michelle Obama to a chimp in same exact fashion, well, you get in lots of trouble.

Well we will see where he ends up at when he goes to Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson to apologize to all the black people of America.

Just as a side note, Walt Baker looks like a serial killer. And Michelle Obama doesn't look like a chimp, but she does remind me of Paul Benedict who played Bentley on The Jeffersons.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
who cares? :dunno:

black people need to calm the fuck down and quit thinking every little comment is racist.

who cares? :dunno:

black people need to calm the fuck down and quit thinking every little comment is racist.

The other day I was talking to a young black female and in the conversation I said some thing about a product getting placed on a blacklist. She immediately thought it was a racist statement because it had black in it. So I had to explain what a blacklist was.

Later on I thought, good thing I didn't say niggard.

JayJohn85

Banned
Whats your point Whimsy?

Sigh yet again going to be the bleeding heart liberal but fuck it....Its what I think so your getting my opinion only:

If this dude felt the need to mock Michelle Obama he could have done so differently I feel, Yes whimsy I understand your stance sometimes that PC shit is taken too far and the white guy is usually fallen upon like a ton of bricks when it comes to hubbaloo like this........

But fuck take a look at this dude:
amd_mug_walt-baker.jpg

That is one certified nutbar if I ever saw one lulz. Then again the media does have talent in picking out the most uncomplimentary photos but I still reckon this guy is a nut and its pure fucking golden Irony

The CEO of the Tennessee Hospitality Association issued an apology this weekend for an offensive e-mail he recently sent to several people, including members of the press and a public official, comparing Michelle Obama to Cheetah from the Tarzan movies.

If I was staying in this dude's hotel or whatever I'd want a desert eagle under my pillow lmfao. He just radiates such a welcoming glow that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

The other day I was talking to a young black female and in the conversation I said some thing about a product getting placed on a blacklist. She immediately thought it was a racist statement because it had black in it. So I had to explain what a blacklist was.

Later on I thought, good thing I didn't say niggard.

The other day I was dueling with a Chinese guy and he separated my breast plate from my shoulder guard with a broadsword. I said, "Dawn, you found the chink in my armor" so he got all offended and then chopped off my arm.

Then I went to Mario's Pet Shop and asked how much the guinea pig was, but Mario thought I was trying to solicit his chubby daughter and he ended up cutting off my other arm.

I'm typing this with my nose.

In the meantime how you like my new sig???

I like your sig for at least three reasons, as you've got three kimmy pics in there. Like the face shot, especially.

Also like the avatar, with the Kimmy tongue again. As it should be. When your Avatar is Kimmy and her tongue, all is right with the universe.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Hope his company isn't expecting a bailout when they lose their clientele.