• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I will not steal other people's threads

TROLLDOM

I would consider it an honor to be in a thread of freeone TROLLs.
I have been accused of being a troll for excessive bumping or short comments.

Reasons For Bumping

I bump to show I read the last post in a thread and do not need to go back again and again through out the day if my name is there and no new post is there !!

It also changes the title appearance in list view which has a benefit for me personally.

I will admit a couple of bumps are strategic-
MOSTLY its to bring an old thread forward for discussion or the above stated reason.
Why create a new thread when a blast from the past will serve a purpose-thou flipping to last page is a pain.

A short message or bump moves it to the top which is beneficial for me.
IT IS NOT to piss people off generally.

You are allowed to bump threads 5 times a day per the rules- get them changed
and I will comply-- guaranteed.

It may or may not work for you but the ignore button is available to you and none of my typing will
appear on your screen. Adam loves the ignore button but he is a moderator and cant use it.

Putting the threads to appear in oldest first will but my bumps last- also a fix for the never bumpers.

I am not maddened by bad language after all we are usernames.
There is a person behind a username but it is illogical to get mad at a person you have never met.
I admit computer chat rooms are a place where people say things they generally would not say in person- I am guilty of that.

I also use bad gramer, spel-lin, pun-cua-tion, on purpose to be speedy. I admit my spelling has deteriorated with age.
I usually notice it but in the interest of time savings I do not always fix it.
This is not a college report or thesis- I assure you they were neat and clean.

Please feel free to comment on my reasoning- its who I am. I do not always open links as they sometimes take too much time and I am afraid of viriuses and such not all can be screened out. I will always like to explain my reasoning for my actions to an open mind.

Since I have been candid don't we all like a little spirited debate - It would be boring if we all agreed with each other- FESS UP

trolling adds spice to a hum drum life

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Re: ---------------OFFICIAL TROLLS of FREEONES For 2017-----------------------------------

Do you understand that is a selfish reason? The flow of the conversations take care of themselves by contributions. If you read it, you don't have to juggle the activity sequences. Don't comment on it if you think it is dead. Do bring it up with contributions. This is why and how we have fun, with activity. Your activity turns the board into an organization of your personal reading list.

Re: ---------------OFFICIAL TROLLS of FREEONES For 2017-----------------------------------

you have a point but some posts- I will say "good" or "interesting" and then someone will say that is a shitpost or along those lines.

I have been accused of spamming or trolling by bumping or making a short post to an old thread. The bringing it up to the front is the default setting of freeones and your setting also.

usually I add something relevant albeit short sometimes.
It might be off topic if the thread has already veered off topic.
I might go to humor as an answer over a caustic remark- but I consider most caustic remarks to be off topic- so it gives me permission.

Constructive criticism is not off topic.

It is easy to skip a post- by moving the mouse
I do not use a cell phone and do not know about that end- my posting is for a computer I guess.

As far as "reading list remark" goes if I create a thread that is to long move on- I will admit I post general interest light material not controversial or political like my light bulb story above and it is not appreciated by everyone- my hope is some might find it interesting and I figure some might and do not comment or find it a waste of time and do not comment.

THE IGNORE BUTTON DOES WORK and all you get is my username and no text or pictures- if my opinions are worthless
you are allowed 5 comments per day on each thread.

I sometimes write and converse back and forth with another by refreshing and going back and forth between 2 threads-
so keeping it up front and with the name visible I know when its my turn

ANY WAY that's the way I use the board and my reasoning-
If you agree fine if not I guess we can agree to disagree
I will be more thoughtful anyway

This has been constructive- perhaps we can get more comments !!!

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol

What the fuck is this fuckery? Your sorry-assed attempt at stealing the legitimacy of what has been my territory for years here is pathetic; as is your logic, humor, your punk-ass derivative name and your annoying habits. You suck. Your threads suck. Your posts suck. Eat a bowl of dicks.

bobjustbob

How do we know if you made a contribution or not? You bump to show the last post that you have read. That is creating personal a reading list.

What the fuck is this fuckery? Your sorry-assed attempt at stealing the legitimacy of what has been my territory for years here is pathetic; as is your logic, humor, your punk-ass derivative name and your annoying habits. You suck. Your threads suck. Your posts suck. Eat a bowl of dicks.

It is an opinion on topic not peticularly constructive but on topic. It infers I am a troll or should want a bowl of something.

I am not hurt particularly and assumed this type of response from ace. life goes on

bobjustbob

It's Saturday. Halftime is coming up and your teams are not doing well. Don't take this out on others. Go grab yourself some of those tacos that I can't get and come back later when you feel better.

Ace Boobtoucher

Goosfraba............goosfraba...........goosfraba. I feel........better. This fucking turd, though.

damppanties was banned, comes back as babybattersplatter, gets a couple of infractions and closes his account, then comes back and unleashes his full idiot fury as this latest iteration.

How do we know if you made a contribution or not? You bump to show the last post that you have read. That is creating personal a reading list.

if it is pertinent to the conversation it is apparent even if I use a picture.
if the thread has already veered off prior to my post of course it does not matter .
usually a comment will be made that is negative and not constructive and that leads to my comment in the middle of a post.
the comment above yours is not constructive and frequenly I will make a short comment and get a negative post from that gentleman.

may god strike me dead if adam has given me a warning for spamming or trolling.

PLEASE explain "personal reading list" is that putting my threads at the top of list view or length of my threads.

I do not know how to do the linking to material on the internet so I put text in like a picture.
in windows 10 I think I saw a few buttons- I am on win 7 now
some threads are long- just don't read them

its nice to discuss nicely- please reply--thank you

Ace Boobtoucher

That's what the "subscribe" function is for, fuckwit.

damppanties was banned, comes back as babybattersplatter, gets a couple of infractions and closes his account, then comes back and unleashes his full idiot fury as this latest iteration.

Not particularly constructive
No need for details as you will probably never be on my side
as is probable with ace boob toucher

I think Petra will like to hear any offers to buy her out especially if you have a lot of money
You can then be selective over who posts on YOUR site.

That's what the "subscribe" function is for, fuckwit.

THANKS ace- I tried it and it goes to facebook and a lot of other icons
I will experiment again
actually I hate those link things as they load slowly for me- BUT I will try
I am past my 5 post on this thread see you on another thread

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member

nipple lickr, sorry, there are things you don't do on Freeones. One is:

You don't steal topics like these. Ace does them, he invented them, build them up, does the works.

You don't step in and do such a half-assed, piunk-ass thing.

Consider your threads dead for me.

I think this thread is sufficient evidence that the OP has been a part of this board before in a different incarnation.
You just don't create a thread like this unless you are aware of this award.

Mods or admins please lock or delete this thread to preserve the integrity of the authentic "Trolls Of 2017" thread.

I think this thread is sufficient evidence that the OP has been a part of this board before in a different incarnation.
You just don't create a thread like this unless you are aware of this award.

Mods or admins please lock or delete this thread to preserve the integrity of the authentic "Trolls Of 2017" thread.

and please ban damppanties' accounts he created after he was banned. for the sake of humanity.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!

There is a person behind a username but it is illogical to get mad at a person you have never met.

Yes, only a complete wimp hit the panic button during web discussions.

*pressing a button*

bobjustbob

Perhaps a few tips on how to navigate these boards are needed.

The last threads that have new posts will rise to the top. If you posted on a topic, a green dot on the left will allow you to hover over and tell you how many times and the last time you posted on it. The title will turn pink if you have read it and no new posts. Title turns back to blue if there is a new post since you have read it. In that case, it is up to you to remember what threads you have previously read. Bumping and posting blurbs just for the convenience of your memory creates a personal reading list that the rest of us have to filter through. We don't know if you have contributed or not.

I hope this helps as we are a community looking to enjoy the efforts of Freeones to bring us boobies.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman

I was going to give it an effort, but fuck it, what's the point? If you don't understand why people might not appreciate your bumping multiple threads several times a day and why it might be annoying, it would probably be a waste of time to try to explain why.