• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

i will be leaving the board for a while

well i'll be gone for only a little while. i'm going on a really cool expedition. my expedition group is gonna try and find evidence of the elusive "religo mosquito's". if you've never heard of them. i'll tell u a little about them. the "religio mosquito's" are a very hostile species. they hunt for humans and other animals in packs [they suck your blood and make a weird screaming sound when there done]. this is what makes them really dangerous. they also have some sort of symbol embedded in their skin. and the males seem to get beyond aggressive when one of the female "religio mosquito's" doesn't where a hat. they usually attack them. so from all this info you just heard. this is how the name "religio mosquito's" came to be.

so wish us luck. :)

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Stay gone.

God dammit! How many times am I going to let you back into my life just have you leave suddenly with no idea when or if you'll be back?!?

DR. B

Closed Account
You're not leaving, you're just trolling.

Badly.

You're a fucking scourge on this board.

:2 cents:

he's a cocksuck on this board. thats why i have him on ignore.

:dito:

People who really leave just leave. They don't post a "look at me" thread.
Besides, I don't think he can tell between mosquitos and the crabs on his crotch.

That's true, there's been a few people haven't seen post for a while and not even let us know they were leaving. I myself have stopped posting here and there for weeks, or one time I left for a couple of years a few months after I signed up, felt no need to say anything. It's not like I'm famous or anything, heck, I try to avoid fame like I avoid the plague.

Anyway, now that the guy's gone, let's change the locks!! :tongue:

i'll probably be back on monday

Oh and I was just beginning to like you as well....:(

i like u to. u know how to take a joke and not take shit SO seriously unlike some..............

Briana is awesome people!!!

he's a cocksuck on this board. thats why i have him on ignore.

:kettle:

:rofl: says the (other???) troll who doesn't ignore me. you're so pathetic dr. pepper.

God dammit! How many times am I going to let you back into my life just have you leave suddenly with no idea when or if you'll be back?!?

i'm not leaving forever. just for a little bit.

You're not leaving, you're just trolling.

Badly.

You're a fucking scourge on this board.

:2 cents:

harsh bro. real harsh. i respect your opinion though. anyways, i never said i was leaving forever. just for a little bit. i still luv u derek. *kisses*

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
i like u to. u know how to take a joke and not take shit SO seriously unlike some..............

Briana is awesome people!!!

Thanks babe.....and I agree with you, the sense of fun is slowly being drained out of this place. :(

DR. B

Closed Account
the sense of fun is slowly being drained out of this place. :(

you're right, by people like lorazepam and by people like you that feed him. the first thread he made about leaving was decent, but the next five of the same fucking thing is enough. that is why this board is going to shit.

Godspeed

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
you're right, by people like lorazepam and by people like you that feed him. the first thread he made about leaving was decent, but the next five of the same fucking thing is enough. that is why this board is going to shit.

So why did you comment in this thread then? If you don't want to 'feed' him why comment at all?

DR. B

Closed Account
he's on ignore, so i cant see what he post but i can see what others post and thats what i comment about. so it isnt so much about "feeding" him.

oh look, briana has a "breaking news" thread lemme go see whats that about