• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I Went To McDonald's Today To Get A 20 Piece Chicken McNuggets And Also Got 3 Sweet & Sour Sauces

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I Went To McDonald's Today To Get A 20 Piece Chicken McNuggets And Also Got 3 Sweet & Sour Sauces

What kinda sauce do you like best with your delicious, always hot and fresh McDonald's Chicken McNuggets?

20110628-chicken-nugget-sauces-1.jpeg

Re: I Went To McDonald's Today To Get A 20 Piece Chicken McNuggets And Also Got 3 Sweet & Sour Sauce

What kinda sauce do you like best with your delicious, always hot and fresh McDonald's Chicken McNuggets?

20110628-chicken-nugget-sauces-1.jpeg

I get the Pure Honey(not pictured) mostly but if I'm feeling adventurous I'll get the tangy BBQ ;)

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    10.7 KB · Views: 143
Re: I Went To McDonald's Today To Get A 20 Piece Chicken McNuggets And Also Got 3 Sweet & Sour Sauce

Sweet and sour. I didn’t know they had honey, I may ask for that the next time. Thanks for the pro tip.

Sweet and sour. I didn’t know they had honey, I may ask for that the next time. Thanks for the pro tip.
Yes indeed, when nuggets came out decades ago it was one of the main dips. They didn't have all the crazy styles they have now. I'm guessing due to it's cost it's not advertised but they do have it but you have to request it. Defo give it a try, they pair very well ;)

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

I can't believe we've gone 3 posts and no Rick and Morty joke yet.

I get the Sweet Chili, but Bush's Chicken got this Jalapeno Ranch thats off the chain!

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member

"Pure honey"
"I didnt know they had that"
They always have, and its kinduva regional thing. I mean they gotta keep it for breakfast, right? Soo.... yeah. In the south especially, people still dig on the sweet. Up here in FEMA region 5, we do the sweet'n'sour or buffalo thing, mostly.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!

I can't believe we've gone 3 posts and no Rick and Morty joke yet.

:1orglaugh

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

That's the stuff..............Wubba lubba dub dub!

We don't get as many sauces over here. We didnt get KFC Georgia Gold either. We can't afford good shit, after Brexit we'll have a choice of corned beef or starve.

Anyway, there's only really one choice for nugs on our sad little island ;

IMG_2141-1024x768.jpg

I started going to McDonalds for breakfast recently, even though I should know better

I started going to McDonalds for breakfast recently, even though I should know better

A good way to start your day, any day, is with a hot, fresh, and delicious breakfast from your local, friendly, neighborhood McDonald's. I'm a #4 kind of guy getting the 2 Sausage McMuffin w/egg, hash browns, and a coffee. I request a large coffee which makes a total charge of $6.83. I also like the fact that they ask you how many creams and sugars you'd like in your coffee then they put them in for you. I'm lovin' it!

A good way to start your day, any day, is with a hot, fresh, and delicious breakfast from your local, friendly, neighborhood McDonald's. I'm a #4 kind of guy getting the 2 Sausage McMuffin w/egg, hash browns, and a coffee. I request a large coffee which makes a total charge of $6.83. I also like the fact that they ask you how many creams and sugars you'd like in your coffee then they put them in for you. I'm lovin' it!
You know your a fan of McDonald's when you know the combo meals by number :D

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to

Honey mustard and another. Blue cheese never disappoints. 8 different dressings offered to you? God bless the Mc USA.

Note that I am not a mustard guy. I don't even know if I have any in the fridge (I checked. Yes I do. Can't remember when and why I bought it.)

20 Mc Nuggets? I hope you shared. Otherwise you are a pig. No offence.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND

Honey and Mustard is just wrong.

Honey and Mustard is just wrong.

Honey mustard is God's gift to chicken. Sometimes when I get Dominos delivered it's far less to do with pizza and more to do with a strippers combo so I can dip hot breaded chicken into honey mustard and forget the trash fire that is life.

The Real question for the adventurous is: which dip combos do you like?
Some are "safe" like the "Tangy Chipotle BBQ", or the "Sweet & Sour Honey", but you can get some pretty crazy combos.

We don't get as many sauces over here. We didnt get KFC Georgia Gold either. We can't afford good shit, after Brexit we'll have a choice of corned beef or starve.

Anyway, there's only really one choice for nugs on our sad little island ;

IMG_2141-1024x768.jpg

upArrow.gif
Cat Diarrhea
upArrow.gif

qN5tIQb.gif

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt

Hot mustard has always been my favorite.

QUOTE=RJS13;10319230]Yes indeed, when nuggets came out decades ago it was one of the main dips. They didn't have all the crazy styles they have now. I'm guessing due to it's cost it's not advertised but they do have it but you have to request it. Defo give it a try, they pair very well ;)[/QUOTE]

It's not advertised since it's not an official dip. The honey (at least back in my day as a McD worker bee) was for breakfast and tea.

Hot mustard has always been my favorite.

QUOTE=RJS13;10319230]Yes indeed, when nuggets came out decades ago it was one of the main dips. They didn't have all the crazy styles they have now. I'm guessing due to it's cost it's not advertised but they do have it but you have to request it. Defo give it a try, they pair very well ;)

It's not advertised since it's not an official dip. The honey (at least back in my day as a McD worker bee) was for breakfast and tea.[/QUOTE]

According to this it is an official dip. I said earlier in the thread that when Mcnuggets were first offered at McDicks they had 2 sauces, regular BBQ and honey. Most likely waaaay before your time. When you worked there maybe you didn't know because people never get it or even know it's available?

Right now McDonald's current lineup includes Creamy Ranch Sauce, Habanero Ranch Sauce, Honey Mustard Sauce, Spicy Buffalo Sauce, Sweet 'N Sour Sauce, Tangy Barbeque Sauce and Honey
https://www.delish.com/restaurants/a52505/retired-mcdonalds-dipping-sauces/