• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I Want to Be a Nude Model :)

DaniellaOHC

Closed Account
Official Checked Star Member
New around these parts! I'm already a webcam model, but I really love doing photoshoots and would love to a real adult model. Classy stuff, like MET ART style, and I am mixed, slim but with a booty (all the girls I've seen are white/very thin).

I figured you guys might know some agencies or sites to apply to ? (Met Art buys its shoots from independent photographers)

Thank You!

Last edited:
I can get you into the business. Come & meet me at -

Cubicle 4
Men's Toilets
Kings Cross Station
London

:rubbel:

:1orglaugh but will there be lewd graffiti on the walls ? :hybrid:

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Nude modelling...You're doing it wrong! You have to take your clothes off duh! :D ;)

You look very sexy in that pic. :) The agency question depends on where you're from.

And why don't you make your own site? You can't get better than that!

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
whats said is this laptop cant even load that pic. its too damn big. which is too damn bad.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
May I pose with you semi nude perhaps, I can rock a pair of boxer shorts.

DaniellaOHC

Closed Account
Official Checked Star Member
Lol, thank you! And, my apologies for the picture being so big!

You know, my own website would be cool, but I have yet to reach that level of tech-savvyy yet. But getting there ;)

Thanks for welcoming me...haha, I'll try getting the "nude" part down next time :)

You know, my own website would be cool, but I have yet to reach that level of tech-savvyy yet. But getting there ;)

It might be tough getting there and being good at it or finding somebody that's fair and trustworthy (admittedly not always that easy to do)to run your own website, but that is probably the best way to go in terms of what you can make and how much you can be in control. It's not easy to hit it big and the factors that take to make it big can be fickle and require luck so I hope those are on your side. It also usually also takes a lot of hard work by the model.