• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I think they're all cheating!

:glugglug:

Attachments

• daily_erotic_picdump_34_68.jpg
    daily_erotic_picdump_34_68.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 221
why didn't they wait to take the picture for another five minutes ...

I think they are in Europe, and it's more accepted there.

Actually, smoking isn't that cool here either anymore.(Sweden) One of the very few good things actually going on at the moment. Smoking has dropped by something like ten percent over only a few years.

Actually, smoking isn't that cool here either anymore.(Sweden) One of the very few good things actually going on at the moment. Smoking has dropped by something like ten percent over only a few years.

Have they banned smoking in restaurants, and businesses there in Sweden?

Yes, in restaurants. Most work places still have smoking areas. I'm usually strongly opposed to government regulations of private citizens right to do whatever they damned well want to, but in this case I'm kind of in favour of regulating the shit out of that shit.

I don't know about Sweden, but they've done that (more or less successful) in Germany, France and Italy. Some German states for example refused to accept a federal law and now almost every state does as it pleases with restaurants and clubs, but it is forbidden in public places like train stations, job centers, schools, universities etc. everywhere.

Edit: Ok, Fairchild beat me to it. We now know the Swedish situation. ;)