• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I See Germany. I See France. When You Go To Chipotle Don't Be So Excited You Forget To Put On Your Pants.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Just found out Germans, French, and even the British can now purchase a fine, fresh meal from Chipotle. It's better than Taco Bell, Europe, so give it a try if you haven't yet.

https://www.chipotle.com

chipotle-barbacoa-burrito-copycat-recipe-02.jpg

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I wouldn't wish Chipotle on anyone....even france.

Mr. Daystar

I don't see either to be a good thing....I just can't stand that crap. I don't get Mexican food very often, but I have to get real Mexican food. I don't think Mexican fast food is a viable option, under any circumstance....even a 30 beer drunk, at 2:00 am.

But that's me. I know you just wanna help them out....just make sure you tell them about all the extra toilet paper they'll need the day after.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I know you just wanna help them out....just make sure you tell them about all the extra toilet paper they'll need the day after.

I'm just trying to help some Euros find Mexican Food that approaches mediocre. Being an Angeleno I get a little sad when people can't get any decent Mexican Food. If Supafly ever does make it out here to go to that Norman's Rare Guitars he'd be in the Mecca of Mexican Food outside of Mexico. He's a mod so I hope he comes into the thread. He might have already had Chipotle and, if so, I'd like his opinion on it from having a German palate.

I certainly like German Food and we have a nice place on La Brea called Wirtshaus that has terrific Sausage, Schnitzel, Strudel, and of course beer. I like that German spot so much my wife took me there for my birthday.

Supafly, if you see my German place tell me what you think. You know better than I do. I'll help you find a decent taco one day.
https://www.yelp.com/biz/wirtshaus-los-angeles-4

Mr. Daystar

Oh, we have an amazing German restaurant in Cleveland called The Hoffbrau House...if you can get a table. The place is ALWAYS packed. I think we have 2 or 3 good Mexican places, but who knows now, after all of the lockdowns and restrictions. A lot of local businesses are hanging by a thread.

Why would I pay 9.70€ for a Tacos when I pay only 4.50€ for a Kebab ?

Last edited:
Caveat: I've never eaten at Chipotle. I heard good things about it, when it opened. A Latina GF of mine tried it, and liked it. So, I was psyched a few years later, when I saw one in an airport food court. Until I saw what they served..

It looked like something you'd see in a high school cafeteria, with people in different stations slopping food into a bowl?! :eek:

Uh, no - THAT is NOT Mexican food..

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
You can't spell Chipotle without 'e. coli'.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
I've been there a couple times. They were the first ones to put chicken in my vegetarian burrito. Good luck, Europe.