• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I Really Miss MeesterPerfect Especially For Breakdowns Of Stories Such As This

Careful, say his name too often and you'll summon him.

Harpsman

Light one for Me
Where's he gone?

I can fill in for him:

It's all a scripted reality show! Everyone's an actor playing a part! If you believe anything you're a sheep being brainwashed by the media!

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
He's doing great. We are friends on Facebook.

Note: He didn't really change his perspectives
(y)

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I would not be surprised if Meester is merely on an extended playdate with Will E Worm & Commander Potatoe.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Well, if he and me ARE the same person, or stuck in the same body, being multiple personalities...

I will undertake some tests in order to trap him. He has a number of differnet friends than me, and a different account. Maybe I can catch him by lookin at the browser history tomorrow. As we are on different time zones, he would be asleep

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
'They' probably found out he was leaking their secrets.
Ahhh so he's a member of that certain Secret Society of which I caught a little bit of this program the other night on the Quest Channel, eh? Supposedly there exists this little group of secret society members who select ALL of the world leaders. :eek:

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Ahhh so he's a member of that certain Secret Society of which I caught a little bit of this program the other night on the Quest Channel, eh? Supposedly there exists this little group of secret society members who select ALL of the world leaders. :eek:
Using his logic, it is the only logical conclusion.